- A brush fire has closed off two freeways in North Phoenix, according to officials.
Loop 303 is closed westbound at I-17.
The fire sparked around 12:45 p.m. Thursday along Loop 303 just west of Interstate 17.
Auto Trader Group (LON:AUTO) Analyst Target Prices
It dived, as 53 investors sold CarMax, Inc shares while 169 reduced holdings. 12 funds opened positions while 34 raised stakes. Shares of Leoch International Technology Ltd (0842.HK) have seen the needle move -0.63% or -0.01 in the most recent session.
I-17 is closed northbound at Loop 101, and southbound at Pioneer Road, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
ADOT expanded the I-17 closure as the fire grew. Crews were working to establish cut off points for the fire, Phoenix FD said.
There is no estimated time to reopen the freeway.
Suspect in Va. Muslim teen murder detained by ICE
Police told The Washington Post that they had "collected several articles of evidence" reportedly incriminating Martinez Torres . Martinez chased the youths into a parking lot, emerged from his auto with a baseball bat, and struck Hassanen , she said.
Drivers drivers were encouraged to use alternate routes, including State Route 74, though the eastbound SR 74 was closed.
Authorities say an 11-mile stretch of Interstate 17 is closed in both directions in north Phoenix due to heavy smoke from a 50-acre brush fire in the area.
America's new US Open champion Koepka once considered quitting golf
Koepka said Sunday he had been determined not to let his latest opportunity slip away. "I mean, you've got to tip your cap". Open at Congressional in 2011. "Dustin actually called me last night and told me the same thing, " Just stay patient".
- Big explosion in Somali capital, clouds of smoke seen
- Marin Cilic through to quarterfinals at Queen's
- Pattern Energy Group Inc
- Chuck Todd: Pelosi Is a 'Pretty Big Drag' on Democrats' Electoral Chances
- Zion Oil & Gas Inc (ZN) How Do the Technical Vary?
- Door remains open for United Kingdom to stay in European Union , says Donald Tusk
- Josh Jackson says he would 'love' to play for Celtics
- Firefighters keep battling with fire that killed at least 62 in Portugal
- Prime Minister May offer: European Union citizens can stay in UK
- Rep. Steve Scalise is now in 'fair' condition after shooting