The Wisconsin Republican says Scalise is craving updates on work as he recovers at MedStar Washington Hospital Center. "He remains in fair condition as he continues an extended period of healing and rehabilitation", the statement said. He has received several surgeries since he arrived at the hospital, when doctors said he was at immediate risk of death.
Police Forcibly Remove Health Care Bill Protesters Outside Mitch McConnell's Office
Capitol Police remove a protester from in front of the office of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. Some were physically removed by the Capitol Police.
James Hodgkinson, 66, who shot Scalise and three other people, was killed in a shootout with police at the baseball field in Alexandria, across the Potomac River from the USA capital.
The House majority whip was one of five people injured last week when James Hodgkinson opened fire on Republican lawmakers practicing for the annual congressional baseball game. Mika's family added that the Tyson Foods lobbyist is expected to make a full recovery after undergoing multiple surgeries for his injuries.
Flyers draft Nolan Patrick with second pick in 2017 NHL draft
Showing them what I can do and proving to them they made the right pick". "I'm working hard, and then I'll see at training camp". But that should be Sean Couturier's dominion. or maybe Lehtera's, now. or Val Filppula? Yeah, the Flyers hope he turns into him.
Republicans and Democrats honored those injured in the Alexandria shooting - including Rep. Roger Williams, congressional aide Zach Barth and Capitol Police officers Crystal Griner and David Bailey - at the Congressional Baseball Game on June 15, raising a record $1.5 million for charity.
A Nebraska Democratic Party official was sacked Thursday, after a recording caught him saying he was glad Scalise had been shot and wished he died. He also suffered damage to a number of internal organs, which doctors have declined to discuss in detail.
Trump Finally Clarifies on Tapes of Comey Talks
Mr Comey has suggested that the tweet prompted him to ask an associate to release damaging information to The New York Times . "I would like to keep her right where she is because our record is extraordinary against her, but we will see what happens".
- Hess Corporation (HES) Receives Daily Media Sentiment Rating of 0.06
- Vilsack speaks out on GOP Senate health care plan
- Thousands Pay Tribute To Otto Warmbier In Ohio
- Britain's Prince Philip hospitalized but in 'good spirits'
- LSU beats top seed Oregon State to reach CWS final
- Qatar Airways Wants 10% Stake In American Airlines; Shares Soar
- After string of defeats, Democrats rudderless in Trump era
- AirAsia plane 'shaking like washing machine' returns to Perth
- Expert Blames Autopilot in USS Fitzgerald Investigation
- Boston Celtics select Jayson Tatum with No. 3 pick in draft