A U.S. Air Force pilot and tactical maintenance worker were hospitalized Friday after a fighter jet crashed at an airport in central OH, military officials said.
A military jet is attended to after flipping over Friday at Dayton International Airport in Ohio.
A Reluctant Defense of Nancy Pelosi
Which was fine by the Democrats who thought they were going to pounce and pick one off. "It's time for Nancy Pelosi to go, and the entire leadership team", Rice said .
The Thunderbirds did not perform Saturday, and the air crew posted on Twitter late Saturday afternoon it would not perform Sunday.
"Our first priority is taking care of our Thunderbird teammates and ensuring future safety" said Lt. Col. Jason Heard, Thunderbirds Commander/Leader.
He says the pilot suffered some lacerations and injuries to his leg and the other team member had no visible injuries. Both were in good condition Friday after being treated at a hospital. Gonsalves and Cordova had approximately 1,600 hours of flight experience. Dayton officials said two people were on board the plane.
Afghan kills two US soldiers in 'insider attack'
Afghanistan has recently experienced a surge in terrorist attacks and other violence, which caused heavy civilian casualties. ISIS is believed to be behind a series of terror attacks, including the recent deadly attack on a hospital in Kabul .
The Wright Patterson Air Force Base said its firefighters responded alongside the airport's fire and rescue team. The Thunderbirds say more information will be released when available.
A decision on whether to go forward with plans for the show in Dayton on Saturday has not been made. "It is better to wait for the full facts of the investigative board". Aviation Photojournal (contributed photo) A United States Air Force Thunderbird lies on its top moments after an incident at the Dayton International Airport which caused the aircraft to flip.
Planes grounded by extreme heat in Phoenix, Arizona
Roughly 40 flights in and out of Phoenix Sky Harbor airport were canceled Tuesday, according to the airport . The first day of summer is forecast to bring some of the worst heat the southwestern USA has seen in years.
- Kajol-Dhanush's 'VIP 2' is 'VIP 2 (Lalkar)' in Hindi
- Scalise is now in 'fair' condition after shooting at congressional baseball practice
- AirAsia plane 'shaking like washing machine' returns to Perth
- Flyers draft Nolan Patrick with second pick in 2017 NHL draft
- Qatar Airways Wants 10% Stake In American Airlines; Shares Soar
- Republicans Present Healthcare Bill: Top 5 Gainers
- Vilsack speaks out on GOP Senate health care plan
- Boston Celtics select Jayson Tatum with No. 3 pick in draft
- Thousands Pay Tribute To Otto Warmbier In Ohio
- Expert Blames Autopilot in USS Fitzgerald Investigation