"He's a fantastic striker and we all saw that last season and since he's been at Chelsea".
The Independent understands that United made an enquiry at the beginning of the month and, while they were not given a firm "no", the Old Trafford club were told that a deal with Chelsea is very close.
Have you read Trendiee Today?
Red Sox manager John Farrell ejected in 7th inning
Angels 3B Yunel Escobar (left thumb strain) is day to day after being scratched from the lineup and replaced by Cliff Pennington . Now Fister will make his first start for the Red Sox today against the Angels, who are in the town this weekend.
Chelsea's all-time top scorer feels Costa will be hard to replace but welcomes the interest in a striker who has proven himself in England for many years.
"He is an all-round physical presence with the quality to get you goals, that's not easy to find in the modern game".
Hello. Add your message here.
A look into the future of the Vegas Golden Knights
Much like the Florida Panthers first year in the National Hockey League , they started the roster from the goaltender out. The same goes for Patrick in Philadelphia, where they already have Claude Giroux , Travis Konecny , and Jakub Voracek.
Has Romelu Lukaku just casted doubt on his potential return to Stamford Bridge?
Lukaku has bagged 68 Premier League goals in four years at Everton, first joining the club on loan and then permanently from Chelsea for £28 million. "The only thing Chelsea have to look at is the inflated market that is around now, it makes it very tough", Lampard said.
This comes after reports earlier in the week claimed that Chelsea are now looking at other targets, including Bayern Munichs Robert Lewandowski, as they refuse to match Evertons £100million of the player. "I'm sure they'll try and get a player in the same mode as Diego Costa that can give them a physical presence and 20 goals a season".
Effort to shield some from deportation stays
President Trump is keeping the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals ( DACA) program in place, at least for the short term. The Trump administration will continue to allow reprieve for immigrants who illegally entered the U.S.as children.
- Lakers Choose Lonzo Ball With Second Pick in 2017 NBA Draft
- The Time to Shift California Democratic Leadership May Be Here
- Amit Shah meets Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray regarding Presidential polls
- After string of defeats, Democrats rudderless in Trump era
- Two Winterhawks picked in first round of National Hockey League draft
- Liberum Capital Boosts Electrocomponents plc (ECM) Price Target to GBX 660
- 'Bothersome' that Mueller is 'very good friends' with Comey
- The biggest winners and losers from the NBA Draft
- NBA Draft 2017: Celtics GM Danny Ainge sounds off on Josh Jackson
- Renault's Palmer out of Baku qualifying