Thursday night's NBA Draft was expected to present a more exciting crop of future NBA players than previous year and had been lauded as holding the best potential draft class in recent memory. Nine of the first 10 selections played just one season of college ball.
Boston Celtics select Jayson Tatum with No. 3 pick in draft
Jackson has previously canceled his workout with the Celtics , which was scheduled for June 12. State expect to hear their names called before the end of the night.
The 19-year-old also will get the chance to play against the team that essentially traded him - the Boston Celtics. According to data from Adobe Digital Insights, the 2017 NBA Draft garnered 5.6 million social-media mentions, about 11% more than previous year. If the picks falls out of that range, the Celtics would receive one of Philadelphia or Sacramento's first round picks in the 2019 NBA Draft. Based on the premise that the Lakers will be a bottom-five team in the whole league, the calculation said that there is 70.55% chance that this pick goes to Boston.
Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski is notorious for leaking out who teams will be selecting in the NBA Draft over the years and that was very evident when the actual NBA Draft was on 6th pick, but WOJ was already giving out the 9th pick.
As Lonzo walked on stage to meet Commissioner Adam Silver and put on a purple Lakers hat, LaVar put on a gold and purple Big Baller Brand hat, the company he has started. "Definitely was, and now I'm just focused on playing", Lonzo Ball said.
Cop lynched at held Srinagar mosque
Police has arrested three more persons in connection to the case of lynching of DySP Mohammad Ayoub Pandith on Saturday. Two people suspected of involvement in the attack have been arrested, Jammu and Kashmir Director General of Police S.P.
Fox ended up in the same state as Ball, who he outplayed when Kentucky ousted UCLA in the NCAA Tournament. The next day she told me that she had a good feeling about him because it seemed like he really cared about developing his players.
The NBA champion Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers didn't have a pick in the two-round draft.
After string of defeats, Democrats rudderless in Trump era
Hoyer said about the 2018 midterms, "I think we can win back the House, I really believe that". She's also credited for many legislative successes on Capitol Hill .
- Rahul Gandhi to travel overseas to meet grandmother
- Isis claims Jerusalem attack, sends warning
- Liberum Capital Boosts Electrocomponents plc (ECM) Price Target to GBX 660
- Expert Blames Autopilot in USS Fitzgerald Investigation
- Hess Corporation (HES) Receives Daily Media Sentiment Rating of 0.06
- A Reluctant Defense of Nancy Pelosi
- NBA Draft 2017: Celtics GM Danny Ainge sounds off on Josh Jackson
- 'Bothersome' that Mueller is 'very good friends' with Comey
- AirAsia plane 'shaking like washing machine' returns to Perth
- Police Forcibly Remove Health Care Bill Protesters Outside Mitch McConnell's Office