Numerous world's elite athletes have participated in this issue over the years, and today The Magazine announced the 23 athletes featured in the ninth annual BODY Issue.
The ninth annual edition of the Body Issue is out on July 8 (NZT).
Modi greets nation on Eid-ul-Fitr
Women, especially younger girls, often apply the traditional Mehndi, or henna, on their hands and feet and wear colourful bangles. People forget all kinds of animosity and hatred to accept everyone around as their beloved ones created by the same Almighty.
The Magazine launched the BODY franchise nearly a decade ago with one mission: to celebrate and showcase the athletic form through powerful images and interviews.
You can see a video preview for the upcoming issue below. The dispute was settled less than a week before the start of the championships, and the USA went on to win the gold medal after defeating Canada 3-2 in overtime during the gold medal game.
Trump, Saudi Crown Prince Discuss Qatar Row
Rasheed also described bin Salman as being more likely to light more fires in the region than extinguish those already burning. Bin Salman was also reported as saying he would take "the battle" to Iran , which is on the opposite side in Yemen and Syria.
Your 2017 Body Issue athletes are ... Other athletes baring flesh include Boston Celtics guard Isaiah Thomas, New England Patriots WR Julian Edelman, Philadelphia Eagles TE Zach Ertz, tennis star Caroline Wozniacki, and Los Angeles Sparks forward and 2016 WNBA MVP Nneka Ogwumike.
The yearly publication, which began in 2009, features athletes from across the globe stripped down in an exploration of the athletic body in photographs, with only props from the athlete's sport to cover up.
Billionaire Koch Brothers Critical Of Senate Healthcare Bill
Trump reportedly told them he thought the next version of the legislation needed to be "more generous, more kind". But the word "lite" does a lot of work there.
Photos, interviews and videos with all of the athletes will debut on ESPN.com on July 5, and the magazine will hit newsstands two days later.
- Puerto Rico Backs Statehood in Referendum Boycotted by Opposition Groups
- Netflix cancels Girlboss, and Sophia Amoruso couldn't be happier
- Ninety Parliament email accounts may have been compromised in a cyber attack
- India's President, Vice President, Speaker wish people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- The gloves are off between Hamilton and Vettel
- Villagers begin to mourn dead after deadly China landslide
- Trump hosts 'true friend' Modi for first one-on-one
- Watch Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn send Glastonbury festival wild with speech
- U of DE professor loses job over derogatory Otto Warmbier comments
- Russian Federation says terrorists used Telegram to coordinate attack