Numerous world's elite athletes have participated in this issue over the years, and today The Magazine announced the 23 athletes featured in the ninth annual BODY Issue.
The ninth annual edition of the Body Issue is out on July 8 (NZT).
SpaceX launches 10 satellites from California air base
The second rocket featured titanium grid fins, which can withstand re-entry heating better than the previous aluminium design. With the elimination of these blind spots, losing aircraft such as the Malaysia Flight MH370 will become next to impossible.
The Magazine launched the BODY franchise nearly a decade ago with one mission: to celebrate and showcase the athletic form through powerful images and interviews.
You can see a video preview for the upcoming issue below. The dispute was settled less than a week before the start of the championships, and the USA went on to win the gold medal after defeating Canada 3-2 in overtime during the gold medal game.
The gloves are off between Hamilton and Vettel
Vettel was handed a 10 second stop/go penalty but the Brit driver was not satisfied with the punishment. When asked specifically about the penalty Vettel received, he added: "I think it's not driving conduct".
Your 2017 Body Issue athletes are ... Other athletes baring flesh include Boston Celtics guard Isaiah Thomas, New England Patriots WR Julian Edelman, Philadelphia Eagles TE Zach Ertz, tennis star Caroline Wozniacki, and Los Angeles Sparks forward and 2016 WNBA MVP Nneka Ogwumike.
The yearly publication, which began in 2009, features athletes from across the globe stripped down in an exploration of the athletic body in photographs, with only props from the athlete's sport to cover up.
Trump, Saudi Crown Prince Discuss Qatar Row
Rasheed also described bin Salman as being more likely to light more fires in the region than extinguish those already burning. Bin Salman was also reported as saying he would take "the battle" to Iran , which is on the opposite side in Yemen and Syria.
Photos, interviews and videos with all of the athletes will debut on ESPN.com on July 5, and the magazine will hit newsstands two days later.
- Adjunct who posted about N. Korea detainee won't be rehired
- Officer stabbed at Flint Bishop Airport may be released from hospital soon
- Role of DUP, new partner in United Kingdom government
- Watch Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn send Glastonbury festival wild with speech
- Foster due in London as talks on Stormont continue in NI
- Cosby Trial: Juror Says It Was a 'True Deadlock'
- India's President, Vice President, Speaker wish people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Modi greets nation on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Ninety Parliament email accounts may have been compromised in a cyber attack
- Billionaire Koch Brothers Critical Of Senate Healthcare Bill