The NBA All-Rookie Team is an annual honor given in the NBA to the top rookies during the regular season.
Saric and Brogdon were unanimous first team selections (100 out of 100 votes), while Embiid earned 82 first team votes but was left off of 11 ballots all together. The victor will be announced tonight during the inaugural NBA Awards, which will be televised live by TNT at 8 p.m.
Obama So Sure Clinton Would Win, He Didn't Stop Russian Meddling
Sure, the amateur president has a steep learning curve, and he appears to struggle to keep up with current events. Some top Democrats have begun downplaying Russian Federation in response to the Washington Post report.
The voting panel was asked to select five players for the First Team and five players for the Second Team at any position.
Denver Nuggets guard Jamal Murray, Boston Celtics forward Jaylen Brown, Phoenix Suns forward Marquese Chriss, Los Angeles Lakers forward Brandon Ingram and Dallas Mavericks guard Yogi Ferrell were second-team selections.
Saric played 81 games (36 starts) and averaged 12.8 points, 6.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists while taking on a larger role toward the end of the season.
Republicans Are 4-0 Defending Seats, but Could Still Be in Trouble
She's also expected to become one of the most closely-watched junior lawmakers in Washington given the symbolism of her win . The sixth district is considered heavily Republican and has not been held by a Democrat since the 1970s.
Ahead of Monday night's NBA Awards where Rookie of the Year will be handed out, the league announced the All-Rookie Teams for the 2016-17 season.
Before the trade, Hield averaged just 8.6 points in 57 games with the Pelicans.
Celtics draft Jayson Tatum with the third overall pick in the draft
He is just the third Duke player under Coach K, alongside Parker and Okafor, to average 16+ points and 7+ rebounds as a freshman. Tatum also provides some rotation flexibility, with the ability to play both forward spots and defend as many as four positions.
- U.S. stocks rise as tech stocks rebound
- India's Modi meets US execs ahead of first encounter with Trump
- Turkey rejects Arab terms to Qatar, US says are 'difficult'
- 15 still missing after tourist boat sinks in Colombia
- Dennis Rodman defends friendship with Kim Jong Un after Otto Warmbier's death
- Dana White Calls McGregor-Mayweather 'Biggest Fight in Combat Sports'
- Paul Mayor Responds to Protest, Interstate Closure
- North Korea dismiss Moon call for united Pyeongchang team
- Shawwal moon sighted, Pakistan to celebrate Eidul Fitr on Monday
- Northern Ireland party leader in talks with Conservatives