And Ron couldn't be happier to be working on the movie as he's been a huge fan of the Star Wars franchise for decades.
SpaceX set to launch satellites from California air base
On Friday , a Falcon 9 rocket that launched from Cape Canaveral carried a communications satellite for Bulgaria into orbit. Today's Falcon 9 rocket is new and will use redesigned grid fins. "Can take reentry heat with no shielding".
The news comes days after the shocking departure of "Lego Movie" duo Phil Lord and Chris Miller, the irreverent helmers whose style and vision for the prequel reportedly clashed with that of the bosses up the chain - namely, Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy and executive producer and screenwriter Lawrence Kasdan.
In one instance, the trade was told by sources that Lord and Miller only did three different setups (camera placements) for a scene shot on the Millennium Falcon, versus the 12 to 15 that a movie of this size usually does. I'm hoping this tidbit about coaching has more to do with nailing Harrison Ford's mannerisms or style than actual acting ability, because where I wasn't as bothered about the state of the movie before, this news is more concerning. "I would trust Kathy with any of the decisions she has to make, because she's been making them amazingly for 30-plus years".
Eid -Ul- Fitr A Day Dedicated To Poor
The Chief Minister in his greetings conveyed his wishes on the auspicious occasion of Eid al-Fitr to the people. If your employee works shifts, offering them 15 minutes to break their fast and pray is a considerate gesture.
Rising star Alden Ehrenreich will play Han Solo, while Donald Glover will play Lando Calrissian, made famous in George Lucas' original Star Wars trilogy by actor Billy Dee Williams. With Han Solo struggling to improve no matter what the studio tried to do, Kennedy asked Kasdan to travel to London and see if he could course-correct. Some insiders say that while the talent of Lord and Miller is undeniable, nothing in their background prepared them for a movie of this size and scope.
Director of the upcoming Spider-Man: Homecoming, Jon Watts, has a similar career path to Lord and Miller, as both filmmaking teams started with modestly-budgeted comedies before moving to massive productions.
Trump accuses Obama of inaction over Russian Federation meddling claim
The President also tweeted his concerns Friday night and Saturday. "They didn't want to hurt Hillary?", Trump tweeted. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., told CNN.
- Qatar Rejects the Saudi-led Bloc's Absurd Demands
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Arianna Huffington pushing for Sheryl Sandberg to become Uber's next CEO
- Formula One: Daniel Ricciardo glory contrasts with Max Verstappen misfortune
- Avis Teams Up With Waymo On Self-Driving Car Program
- Canada nurse gets life for killing 8 people in her care
- Trump, Saudi Crown Prince Discuss Qatar Row
- Investor's Ready to act on the Stock: Nvidia Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA)
- Officer stabbed at Flint Bishop Airport may be released from hospital soon
- Watch Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn send Glastonbury festival wild with speech