Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa has advised Muslims to extend the spiritual benefits of Ramadan, which are love, peace and justice, to their daily living and through this, contribute to the development of the nation.
- As Britain remains on high alert for terror-related incidents after a vehicle struck a crowd celebrating the end of the holy month of Ramadan, Muslim communities across the country are expressing concern.
Sixty of the world most prominent religious leaders have issued a greeting for the end of the Muslim holy month and celebrations of Eid el-Fitr, calling for unity and friendship with membership of other religions.
Billionaire Koch Brothers Critical Of Senate Healthcare Bill
Trump reportedly told them he thought the next version of the legislation needed to be "more generous, more kind". But the word "lite" does a lot of work there.
Sergeant Gurpreet Arora and Constable Satvir Sen attended the Eid Prayers at SAMA representing the Counties Manukau Police and the South Asian Advisory Board, offering Eid Mubarak Greetings to SAMA President Ibrar Sheikh and the Muslim community.
While the tradition is centuries old, the month of reflection offers those who practise the faith the chance to reflect on the world around them. She made sure to hydrate at night and eat very healthy food. India, Bangladesh, and Pakistani are celebrating Eid on Monday Today. Women, especially younger girls, often apply the traditional Mehndi, or henna, on their hands and feet and wear colourful bangles. They wear new clothes and indulge in the joyous times.
The Chief Minister appealed to people not to forget the orphans, widows, destitute and all those who suffered during the nearly 30-year long turmoil in the state during the festivities of Eid and play their positive role in bringing them back to the mainstream of society by generously donating for their welfare and cause. It sees Muslims from every corner of the globe travelling to Mecca.
U of DE professor loses job over derogatory Otto Warmbier comments
Maybe in the USA , where young, white, rich, clueless white males routinely get away with raping women. She is known for her scholarship on breast-feeding in different cultures.
People forget all kinds of animosity and hatred to accept everyone around as their beloved ones created by the same Almighty.
The night before Eid is called Chaand Raat, which means, "Night of the Moon". It's a day to have the attitude of gratitude towards everyone.
Britain's May apologizes to own MPs for election 'mess'
The British prime minister is set to travel to Paris to hold talks with French President Emmanuel Macron after the meetings today. First Secretary of State Damian Green said he couldn't "confirm anything" when asked if a deal was still on the cards by Monday.
- Jimmy Butler traded to Minnesota Timberwolves: 7 numbers you need to know
- Russian Federation says terrorists used Telegram to coordinate attack
- New Brand—Endless Opportunities
- Jose Mourinho faces accusation of tax fraud
- The gloves are off between Hamilton and Vettel
- Exploding airbag maker Takata files for bankruptcy
- Korea-US summit will focus on reaffirming alliance: Moon
- Ninety Parliament email accounts may have been compromised in a cyber attack
- Conservative GOP senator hits party leaders on health bill
- President, Vice President, Speaker wish people on Eid-ul-Fitr