After the mall was put on lockdown, it was later closed early.
San Francisco's Westfield mall was placed on temporary lockdown Sunday after a fight broke out leading to a massive police response.
A San Francisco police spokesman said calls came in around 6:43 p.m. reporting a large fight at the mall.
Second N Korean soldier defects to S Korea in a month
Both events happened ahead of June 25, which is in North Korea's calendar as the "day of struggle against US imperialism". North Korea's state newspaper Rodong Sinmun announced the march in an article published on Friday morning.
Police did not immediately disclose the details of what led to the fight. Dozens of officers swarmed the shopping mall in the Union Square area of the city and were seen in witness videos taking multiple suspects into custody.
Some officers were seen struggling to maintain order during the melee and even being attacked by suspects.
According to the police, one officer sustained minor injuries when he was pepper sprayed during the fracas, and one juvenile was arrested. Rueca said a number of people have been detained.
U.S. officer cleared for fatal shooting of man
Yanez's lawyers claimed Castile's judgment was impaired at the time of the shooting because he had been smoking marijuana all day. Reynolds pulled out her cellphone and began live-streaming the shooting's aftermath on Facebook as Castile bled to death.
The affray took place after Sunday's Gay Pride Parade, but police said they do not believe the incident involved a hate crime.
The mall is expected to open on schedule on Monday, June 26. My goal in life is to one day write a Batman screenplay.
Joachim Loew relishes Mexico test at Confederations Cup
Werner evaded Adolphe Teikeu to fulfill a cross from Kimmich as well as open his global account with his stooping header. The group's other tie between Chile and Australia ended in a 1-1 draw.
- Dershowitz: Trump Right to Challenge Mueller-Comey Friendship
- Cosby trial jurors call it quits for night
- Hamilton says Vettel "disgraced himself" with swerve
- Eid Al Fitr 2017 India moon sighting
- Hopes fade for 100 missing landslide victims in China
- RB Leipzig want £70.4m for Liverpool target Naby Keita
- Studies offer conflicting conclusions on marijuana legalization's role in vehicle crashes, fatalities
- London high-rises fail safety tests after Grenfell fire
- Swimmers in panic as shark menaces Magaluf
- Migos clash with Chris Brown and Joe Budden at BET Awards