Los Angeles police say eight people were injured after an SUV crashed into a motel swimming pool, KABC TV reports.
New Brand—Endless Opportunities
Trading Platform Trade Financial is proud to demonstrate its one of a kind trading platform. Having chosen Trade Financial, you will be able to open a trading position with only $25.
The incident took place at the Vagabond Inn in the 200 block of South Gaffey Street just before 7:25 p.m., officials said.
Takata files for bankruptcy as air bag recalls bite
The defect, which triggered the largest recall in USA history, been linked to at least 16 deaths and more than 180 injuries. In addition, Takata said it had obtained financing of up to $227 million from the Japanese Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp.
A driver who lost control of his auto, crashed through a wall and plunged his sport utility vehicle into a motel swimming pool in San Pedro is under investigation for drunken driving, police said Monday. A driver drove his auto into the pool, injuring seven people in the area, authorities said. Officials said children between the ages of six and 10 were in the pool when the SUV crashed down into the swimming pool. He is being investigated for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, police said. The children were also taken to the hospital to be evaluated. City News Service reports that the driver-the sole occupant of the vehicle- had gotten out of the vehicle when firefighters had arrived, and that he was transported to the hospital in critical condition. Authorities believe the victim was the driver of the vehicle, who was submerged underwater for quite some time before he was rescued.
Germany reach semis as referee needs VAR double-take
Ryan McGowan and Kruse had further chances for Australia which they again failed to take in a pulsating end-to-end match. After the break, Australia remained in the ascendancy, but were punished for not converting their goal scoring chances.
'I took this guy out of the vehicle, you know, trying to unbuckle him.
- Jayson Tatum Excited For Opportunity To Win In Boston
- ITBP jawans celebrate International Yoga Day in
- "Concerning" that buildings are failing safety tests
- Golden Knights pick Fleury in expansion draft
- Four Kevin Love trades the Cleveland Cavaliers could make to improve
- Trump threatens that Republicans may just let Obamacare 'crash and burn'
- Where in the World Are the Obamas on a Fabulous Vacation Now?
- Police question 'troubled' anti-Muslim van attacker
- Gloves are off between Hamilton and Vettel
- Solange, Migos win at BET Awards; Bruno Mars performs