While visiting his former home, the family trekked to Bongkasa Village in Badung on Bali island where they donned matching safety gear and hopped in a raft.
Since leaving the White House, Barack and Michelle Obama have enjoyed a number of holidays, which have seen them visit Hawaii, Italy and Tahiti - as well as Richard Branson's retreat, Necker Island, where the former president tried his hand at kite surfing. TBD who the other lucky members of their entourage were, but safe to say they'll be telling the story of "that time I went white-water rafting with the Obamas" for a long, long time.
Notably, the family spent some quality time rafting on the Ayung river. They will spend two days there before flying to Jakarta.
PM invites CEOs to invest in India, invokes surgical strike
The Prime Minister addressed a joint sitting of the US Congress to much acclaim. "The whole world is looking at India". Responding to a question, Aghi said the H-1B visa issue was not discussed at the meeting.
Obama moved to Indonesia in 1967 at age 6 after his mother, Ann Dunham, remarried an Indonesian man.
"One of the best endorsements you can get in marketing is from celebrities", Indonesia's Tourism Minister Arief Yahya told the Jakarta Post.
The country's president Joko "Jokowi" Widodo invited him to come and take a holiday there when he left office, saying he and his family were welcome to visit the presidential palace in Bogor, West Java.
Police question 'troubled' anti-Muslim van attacker
The suspect, who is believed to have been from Weston-super-Mare, remains in custody at a south London police station. One man died at the scene, but police are still investigating if the death is directly related to the van attack .
The Obamas are back on vacation with a 10-day trip in Indonesia.
According to TMZ, the first family is now on a 10-day trip to Indonesia, where President Obama will be speaking to the Indonesian congress in the capital city of Jakarta - but the trip seems to be shaping up to be equal parts work and play.
Here's what Amazon's acquisition of Whole Foods means for Instacart
Whole Foods shares were trading just above that level on Friday, as investors saw negligible regulatory risk to the deal closing. Courtney Hiddeman and her family live right down the street from the Whole Foods "world headquarters" on Bowie Street in Austin.
- Takata files for bankruptcy as air bag recalls bite
- Trump threatens that Republicans may just let Obamacare 'crash and burn'
- Solange, Migos win at BET Awards; Bruno Mars performs
- "Concerning" that buildings are failing safety tests
- Germany reach semis as referee needs VAR double-take
- Bovis Homes Group plc (BVS) Upgraded to "Buy" by Deutsche Bank AG
- Mohamed Salah will improve Liverpool's attack: Jurgen Klopp
- Apple CEO Tim Cook urges Trump to show more compassion on immigration
- Theme park rescue: Crowd catches girl in seven-metre fall from ride
- Investor's Ready to act on the Stock: Nvidia Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA)