Others wondered about the gender of the babies.
It's been just over one hour since Beyoncé shared the first snap of her newborn twins, Rumi and Sir Carter - and fans are losing it over her banging bod! Such a Lady, wearing a long stole with satin and a veil of turquoise that fall in cascades over her flawless curves, Mrs Carter is holding her infant against her. "Boy and girl what a blessing". The documents were filed by the same company that also filed Blue Ivy's name in 2012.
The new father of twin daughter and son also reveals that he played 4:44 to his wife for her approval.
Lacazette scores first Arsenal goal from Iwobi assist
The Frenchman's arrival has prompted Olivier Giroud to question his own future. But his thoughts at the moment are on club and not country.
"We would like to share our love and happiness", they wrote alongside the picture.
With the two photos side-by-side, we see the similar floral background and veil atop Queen Bey's head. "The Carters." It remains the most liked post on Instagram, clocking in at 11 million "likes" as of early Friday morning.
That said, some of those who saw the first official photo of Beyonce's twins were left baffled by one tiny detail: her belly - the seeming flatness of her belly in the photo, to be exact.
Clemson set for another 10-win season? 7/13/17
Duke's Daniel Jones and Virginia's Kurt Benkert are the only Coastal Division starting quarterbacks returning from a year ago . The ACC boasts an 89.3 percent NCAA graduation success rate, which is five points above the national average.
It has been an extremely busy time in the celebrity household. "The rumor actually is JAY-Z and Beyoncé named their kids Rumi and Sir". JAY-Z went on stage to introduce the rapper, who recently announced his debut album, The Autobiography.
The birth announcement photo was reminiscent of the photo Beyonce used to announce her pregnancy in February along with an image of her posing in lingerie and caressing a noticeable baby bump.
67% Republican voters want GOP to continue ACA repeal efforts
Ted Cruz (R-Texas) push for an even more conservative version of the replacement plan while moderates balk at the plan as it is. Republican senators Susan Collins of ME and Rand Paul of Kentucky are each already "no" votes, leaving no margin for error.
- Djokovic wants tie-break final sets
- Senators Graham and Cassidy Announce Their Own State-Based Obamacare Alternative Bill
- Cubs acquire Jose Quintana from White Sox for top prospects
- Chinese Nobel laureate Liu Xiaobo dies
- F1 drivers "not prepared" for faster Silverstone - Hamilton
- South Florida Based Alfred Angelo Bridal Retailer Closing
- Russian Lawyer Was Lobbying Against Sanctions Clinton Opposed After Paid Speech Gig
- Has Samsung just revealed its next flagship smartphone?
- New Senate health care bill: What is in the revised plan?
- Wimbledon 2017: Women's results - Semifinals