Speculation surrounding Bonucci increased dramatically on Wednesday, with multiple Italian outlets reporting he was on the verge of a move to the Italian fashion capital.
During an interview in June, Allegri defended his decision to drop Bonucci against Porto and tipped him to be a future Juventus captain.
The buying club confirmed in a statement that they had "reached an agreement with Juventus", and that the centre-back would sign a five-year contract "subject to medical completion".Читайте также: Beyonce first showed newborn twins
This is where the off-pitch considerations come into play, including the health of his son, an issue that had Bonucci considering retirement last summer.
The 23-year-old has been linked with a possible €22m move to Tottenham, despite having insisted this month that he had no plans to leave.
With his agent talking to Milan, Bonucci isn't expressing a new feeling, but a tension with Coach Max Allegri, with whom the rapport never truly took off.
The deal could go through for as little as £35m with Juventus happy to give Bonucci every chance of a new start after seven years at the club.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Clemson set for another 10-win season? 7/13/17
- F1 drivers "not prepared" for faster Silverstone - Hamilton
- Paul Ryan dodges on questions about Donald Trump Jr
- Chinese Nobel laureate Liu Xiaobo dies
- After an awkward handshake, Donald Trump admires French first lady's body
- Charlie Gard's Parents Walk Out On Judge Two Hours Into New Hearing
- Which Analysts Are Watching First Potomac Realty Trust (NYSE:FPO)?
- Did Trump know about his son's meeting?
- Russian Lawyer Was Lobbying Against Sanctions Clinton Opposed After Paid Speech Gig
- Watch Lonzo Ball Drop 36 While Not Wearing His BBB Shoes