Premier League holders Chelsea are on the cusp of signing midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko after having finalised a £40m sum with French champions AS Monaco. Medical in next few days. This 22-year-old capped 63 appearances for Monaco and scored three goals, while he also debuted for the French global team in the friendly game against Spain.
Liverpool are lining up a second big-money bid to sign midfielder Naby Keita from RB Leipzig, but the German club are reluctant to sell him.
Is he trolling the Chelsea faithful, or is he really on his way to Jose Mourinho's Red's?
LPGA: Michelle Wie withdraws from US Women's Open with neck pain
Instead, she was dropping the ball in the fairway and playing from there. "Thank you for all your support and well wishes". Golf Association awarded Trump National Golf Club the bid to host the tournament in 2012.
At Chelsea, Antonio Conte is eager to continue building his squad into a formidable unit and has, thus, identified several targets for different positions.
Matic, a key performer in Chelsea's 2016-17 title winning team, reckons his game time will be limited and has told Chelsea chiefs he wants to leave, says the Mail.
It has also been reported that defender Kurt Zouma could miss the tour, with a season-long loan move to Stoke City possible.
France's Macron honors U.S. forces in Bastille day celebration
French President Emmanuel Macron said Paris no longer insists on the removal of Syrian President Bashar Assad from power. Addressing the crowd, Macron thanked the U.S. for coming to France's aid, adding "nothing will ever separate us".
What now for Manchester United?
Inter are now expected to spend around 35 million pounds on the Serbian midfielder.
Bakayoko has this week let everyone know he's England bound, but kept the possibly open that Manchester United could swoop in and steal the deal, playing on the Romelu Lukaku situation.
Donald Jr. almost didn't sign up to be a Trump
But when they met, she instead lobbied Don Jr.to change an obscure anti-Russia law called the Magnitsky Act. In response to the Magnitsky Act , Russia disallowed adoption of Russian children by USA citizens.
- Just How Many People Attended the Trump Jr./Russian Lawyer Meeting?
- India rejects China's offer of mediation over Kashmir dispute
- Second Man Charged In Deaths Of Four In Pennsylvania
- White House Pressures Congress to Soften Russia Sanctions Bill
- Arsene Wenger hails important debut goal for Alexandre Lacazette
- California Governor Teaming with NY Mayor to Track Climate Progress
- China trading more with North Korea but buying less coal
- New GOP Health Care Bill keeps Medicaid cuts, allows cheaper plans
- Johanna Konta outclassed by a legend
- Dollar dips after weak consumer prices data