Premier League holders Chelsea are on the cusp of signing midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko after having finalised a £40m sum with French champions AS Monaco. Medical in next few days. This 22-year-old capped 63 appearances for Monaco and scored three goals, while he also debuted for the French global team in the friendly game against Spain.
Liverpool are lining up a second big-money bid to sign midfielder Naby Keita from RB Leipzig, but the German club are reluctant to sell him.
Is he trolling the Chelsea faithful, or is he really on his way to Jose Mourinho's Red's?
George Bennett climbs into ninth, Chris Froome loses Tour de France lead
Quintana and Kwiatkowski soon joined forces with Barguil and the trio crested the summit within touching distance of the leaders. Bardet may have started the race with an unimpressive 63rd place in the ITT, but soon jumped to 7th overall after Stage 5.
At Chelsea, Antonio Conte is eager to continue building his squad into a formidable unit and has, thus, identified several targets for different positions.
Matic, a key performer in Chelsea's 2016-17 title winning team, reckons his game time will be limited and has told Chelsea chiefs he wants to leave, says the Mail.
It has also been reported that defender Kurt Zouma could miss the tour, with a season-long loan move to Stoke City possible.
White House Pressures Congress to Soften Russia Sanctions Bill
On Friday, Corker said he would be "more than glad" to consider adding North Korea to the legislation if the House chose to do so. The fight over the House language is the latest twist for a bill that passed the Senate almost a month ago.
What now for Manchester United?
Inter are now expected to spend around 35 million pounds on the Serbian midfielder.
Bakayoko has this week let everyone know he's England bound, but kept the possibly open that Manchester United could swoop in and steal the deal, playing on the Romelu Lukaku situation.
Second Man Charged In Deaths Of Four In Pennsylvania
It is unclear if DiNardo is a suspect in the disappearance of the men. "We bought ourselves a little time by charging Mr. The body belonged to Dean Finocchiaro , 19, who disappeared from his Middletown Township home on Friday, July 7 .
- France's Macron honors U.S. forces in Bastille day celebration
- Wimbledon 2017: Twitter goes wild after Roger Federer reaches record 11th final
- New GOP Health Care Bill keeps Medicaid cuts, allows cheaper plans
- Watch Venus Williams vs Garbine Muguruza live
- LPGA: Michelle Wie withdraws from US Women's Open with neck pain
- Muguruza acknowledges Martinez impact in Wimbledon run
- Johanna Konta outclassed by a legend
- India rejects China's offer of mediation over Kashmir dispute
- Game of Thrones Season 7: 7 Things Viewers Need to Know
- Venus seeks sixth Wimbledon title