The device will feature a 5.8-inch QHD Super AMOLED display, along with an aspect ratio of 18.5:9. There is no indication of how long that exclusive period lasts.
Above you can see the excellent specs on offer with the Galaxy S8 Active.
Another Pixel 2 leak shows the device's huge front bezels
Google's apparent design decisions for the Pixel 2 and 2 XL indicate "serious problems ahead", according to Forbes' Gordon Kelly. When Google first announced the original Pixel phones past year , it's thick bezels never really had a goal ; it was just there.
Like the Galaxy S8, the Galaxy S8 Active is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, has 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of onboard storage, a 12-megapixel camera on the back, and an 8-megapixel camera on the front. Again, it launches August 11 but you can preorder one right now. The device will also come with a huge 4000mAh battery. The prominent difference is that the Galaxy S8 Active can take much of the pounding, than the former. So its a bit low-key, but AT&T sent out press releases saying that you will be able to pre-order one starting tomorrow, Augusts 8. This means that you'll get Samsung's new Infinity Display, however, there won't be any "edge" features, instead offering just a flat experience.
The ruggedized version of Samsung's Galaxy S8 smartphone will be available in stores from Friday, the company has revealed. When you do so, the company will provide a free Galaxy S8 smartphone. The handset can also survive the same thirty-minute dunking in up to five feet of water that the existing Galaxy S8 and S8+ can endure. There's another offer that looks very promising when you buy a new AT&T Next connection along with a subscription for the DIRECTV 2.
It's a shatter, dust and water-resistant Android phone meant for everyone, from outdoor enthusiasts to hard-working parents, according to Samsung.
Trump begins 17-day vacation
In July 2015 Trump made a statement saying "I would rarely leave the White House because there's so much work done". Without the distractions of the White House occupying his time , Trump has apparently had plenty of time to tweet.
- The front, in the case of the Galaxy S8 Active, is clean and without any buttons.
The Samsung Note 8 will be biggest handset phone that Samsung has ever come up with, possessing the same edge-to-edge screen of the Samsung Galaxy 8 that covers almost the entire front of the phone. Also, Bixby doesn't support voice commands yet.
Trump's Running In 2020
What is "absolutely true", she said , "is that the vice-president prepares for 2020 to be re-elected as vice-president". In a statement , Mr Pence said the New York Times report was "disgraceful and offensive" and "categorically false".
- In Manila, North Korea blames United States for nukes
- Second lunar eclipse of year to be viewed in Pakistan today
- Tillerson Sets Deadline For Response To Moscow's Expulsion Of US Diplomats
- PM Turnbull Confirms Postal Vote, Reveals Cost Of Ballot
- Trump dictates response to Mueller grand jury: Darcy cartoon
- Former Cubs manager and Cardinals coach Don Baylor dead at 68
- Violent Incidents Cast A Dark Cloud Over Kenya's Upcoming Election
- 'Game of Thrones': Top 5 moments from 'The Spoils of War'
- Kellyanne Conway Work Hard ... Play Hard
- Anti diversity manifesto by Google employee is going viral; here is why