The device will feature a 5.8-inch QHD Super AMOLED display, along with an aspect ratio of 18.5:9. There is no indication of how long that exclusive period lasts.
Above you can see the excellent specs on offer with the Galaxy S8 Active.
North Korea calls Seoul's foreign minister derogatory term for women
Either the US or China will eventually end up seeking the easy way out and opt for a settlement. He says the North is "ready to teach the USA a severe lesson with its nuclear strategic force".
Like the Galaxy S8, the Galaxy S8 Active is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, has 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of onboard storage, a 12-megapixel camera on the back, and an 8-megapixel camera on the front. Again, it launches August 11 but you can preorder one right now. The device will also come with a huge 4000mAh battery. The prominent difference is that the Galaxy S8 Active can take much of the pounding, than the former. So its a bit low-key, but AT&T sent out press releases saying that you will be able to pre-order one starting tomorrow, Augusts 8. This means that you'll get Samsung's new Infinity Display, however, there won't be any "edge" features, instead offering just a flat experience.
The ruggedized version of Samsung's Galaxy S8 smartphone will be available in stores from Friday, the company has revealed. When you do so, the company will provide a free Galaxy S8 smartphone. The handset can also survive the same thirty-minute dunking in up to five feet of water that the existing Galaxy S8 and S8+ can endure. There's another offer that looks very promising when you buy a new AT&T Next connection along with a subscription for the DIRECTV 2.
It's a shatter, dust and water-resistant Android phone meant for everyone, from outdoor enthusiasts to hard-working parents, according to Samsung.
Former Cubs manager and Cardinals coach Don Baylor dead at 68
Then they became Angels teammates in 1982, the year after Jackson left the Bronx with two World Series rings and a Mr. I know the players will talk very highly of him, that played for him and with him, until their days are done.
- The front, in the case of the Galaxy S8 Active, is clean and without any buttons.
The Samsung Note 8 will be biggest handset phone that Samsung has ever come up with, possessing the same edge-to-edge screen of the Samsung Galaxy 8 that covers almost the entire front of the phone. Also, Bixby doesn't support voice commands yet.
Cooke County Library celebrates solar eclipse
Eclipses happen when the moon passes through the Earth's shadow and does a sexy peek-a-boo for the earthlings watching it. Weather-permitting, viewers will be able to see the process of the moon moving in front of the sun, even in Chattanooga.
- Kellyanne Conway Work Hard ... Play Hard
- Tropical Storm Franklin forms as it heads towards Mexico
- PM Turnbull Confirms Postal Vote, Reveals Cost Of Ballot
- Pentagon reviewing missile guidelines with South Korea
- Simpson, Semenya, Muir advance to set up talent-rich 1500 semis
- Here's Your First Look at Deadpool 2's Cable
- Preview For Next Week's Game of Thrones
- Christian ministries prepare to preach the Gospel on day of solar eclipse
- Trump dictates response to Mueller grand jury: Darcy cartoon
- Tillerson Sets Deadline For Response To Moscow's Expulsion Of US Diplomats