This Dota-themed card game was announced during the Dota 2 worldwide live-stream and is scheduled for a 2018 release. The crowd's groan-filled reaction to Valve's reveal of the Dota 2 card game, called Artifact, speaks to exactly how everyone else in the world feels about yet another online card game. Brad Muir, who left Double Fine in 2015, said on Twitter that he's been working on this project for a while. There are three boards, and mechanics include lanes, creep and barrack building. The card game will use the same heroes that are available in Dota 2, already guaranteeing plenty of variety. The YouTube trailer's like to dislike ratio is also heavily negative and as you can imagine, the comments aren't particularly favourable either. Revealed at Valve's massive annual Dota 2 tournament, The International, Artifact has been the topic of much discussion since its debut. Hearthstone is a good example of a game recent overnight popularity after Valve released the mobile version.
Most of the annoyance with Valve seems to be about it not releasing games many people seem to feel entitled to.
Don't tell us what to do, PH tells countries on sea dispute
The US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is also at the forum, where he spoke about North Korea. Some experts believe the USA mainland is now in range of a North Korean military strike.
We can surmise some sort of elemental facet to the game based on the tri-colors of the game's logo, but that's mere speculation. This is one of the biggest esports events of the year, and it attracts thousands of dedicated fans to Seattle's Key Arena to watch live matches featuring game's best players on the planet.
In any case, a DOTA card game will be an interesting thing to see.
Franklin becomes first hurricane of the season
The agency said the season has the potential to become "extremely active", possibly the most active since 2010. Maximum sustained winds are now recorded at near 70mph (110 km/h), with higher gusts.
Digital card games have become something huge in the gaming industry. The game will probably make it to Steam as well, but it remains uncertain whether it will be compatible with other platforms.
Taylor Swift Groping Trial: What You Need To Know
Swift said, "It was not an accident". "She didn't acknowledge me when it was time to pose for the photograph", Mueller testified. One of the assistants said Swift told them shortly after the photo with Mueller was taken: "Dude, that guy just grabbed my ass".
- Zuma survives secret ballot no confidence vote
- Alberta country music artist Brett Kissel remembers the legendary Glen Campbell
- Manchester United Are Not After Gareth Bale Anymore, Says Jose Mourinho
- Want to watch the solar eclipse? Learn how to protect your eyes!
- 'Bachelorette' runner-up Peter Kraus would "consider" doing 'The Bachelor'
- Philippines holds parade to mark 50th year of ASEAN
- Everything you've ever been told about creating strong passwords is wrong
- Paris attack: Hunt for auto driven at soldiers, injuring six
- Ex-Arsenal man expects Gunners to miss out on top-four again
- Deadly earthquake strikes China's Sichuan province