Soon after the press conference, reports emerged that Coutinho had handed in a transfer request, and although initially Liverpool insisted that was not the case, it is understood they have now received one from the player.
The France winger was sanctioned by Dortmund for failing to report for training on the same day.
Diamondbacks put up fight, drop series with Dodgers
C Austin Barnes was out of the lineup after taking a foul ball off his throwing hand Sunday against the New York Mets . Kenta Maeda will get the road start for the Dodgers, facing Zack Godley and the Diamondbacks as +105 home underdogs.
Many Liverpool fans are anxious their club have done relatively little in the transfer market, signing only three players, and so far failing to land their two most significant targets - RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita and Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk.
Steven Gerrard says he is enjoying his first pre-season as head coach of Liverpool's U18 side, but admits he wishes he was young enough to play under Jurgen Klopp at Anfield. Klopp expressed his sentiments to United Kingdom outlets that Coutinho will stay at Anfield because he is part of his plan this season with the club keen to navigate a tricky Champions League playoff round tie with German club Hoffenheim.
Mundo Deportivo point out this represents "another chance" for Klopp to sign the player, even if he's not what Liverpool really need right now. "That is set in stone".
ABS ties knot on same-sex marriage
Finance Minister and Acting Special Minister of State Mathias Cormann today declined when asked to put a cost on the postal exercise.
"Barcelona have been on the back foot a bit, they thought PSG could not buy Neymar", Balague told Sky Sports News. So everything is in a good way - but of course now we have to deliver, and we know that, so we are ready for it.
The 25-year-old star of Liverpool notched 14 goals for the team in last term.
Delaney added Barcelona could be forced to go beyond the £100 million mark if they want to convince Spurs to part with one of their finest talents.
Kenya poll 2017: Commission denies system was hacked
His opposition party has maintained that the electoral commission's servers were hacked and the poll rigged in favor of Kenyatta. Odinga lost in a 2007 election that was followed by violence fueled by ethnic tensions that killed more than 1,000 people.
- Arsenal's Arsene Wenger not 'super optimistic' on Alexis Sanchez stay
- Chelsea Must Do This To Hope To Defend Title - Alan Shearer
- Mauricio Pochettino promises new signings are coming to Tottenham this summer
- Chelsea's sale of Nemanja Matic to Manchester United surprises Frank Lampard
- Liverpool say Coutinho staying amid interest from Barcelona
- Can Chelsea boss Antonio Conte become a double Premier League title winner?
- Golden State Warriors To Face Houston Rockets On NBA Opening Night
- Markets jittery over North Korea as United Kingdom trade deficit widens
- On Guam, The Mood Is Calm Despite Being In North Korea's Crosshairs
- MLB Rumors: Indians Acquire Right Fielder Jay Bruce In Trade With Mets