That figure has been reduced over the course of various appeals from Neymar's camp, who have calculated the £1.9m figure they believe will wipe the slate clean.
The Brazil worldwide is 17/2 with the online bookmaker to score a hat-trick.
ASEAN bloc 'gravely concerned' about Korean tensions
Tillerson is offering his most specific outline to date of what preconditions the US has for talks with Pyongyang . His counterparts from Seoul and Pyongyang also are in attendance and briefly spoke at a gala dinner Sunday night.
Sources said he believes his best chance of being part of the Brazil squad for next year's World Cup is to play alongside worldwide teammates including Neymar at PSG. "He's been good in training".
"Remember the star of the show is going to be Neymar and for us we want to welcome this very special player and his team in the best conditions possible", he said. However, having just signed a five-year contract with the Premier League squad in January, with no release clause, Liverpool has full say over his future. "It's a new life, a new city.in the squad he already knows numerous players and feels good with everyone".
Mbappe has started both of Monaco's games so far this season, although he didn't score in the 2-1 Champions Trophy defeat to PSG or in last Friday's 3-2 win over Toulouse that began their title defence. The #Transfer market preceding the season has seen Monaco lose a lot of their star players.
China vows to adhere strictly to United Nations sanctions on North Korea
The US-drafted proposal passed the Security Council 15-0, securing support from North Korean allies China and Russian Federation . USA officials have been adamant there will be no direct meetings with North Koreans in Manila, even among lower-level officials.
PSG are thought to be looking to raise cash to comply with Financial Fair Play regulations following their world-record swoop for Neymar.
But the French Football Federation (FFF) appear confident that the saga surrounding Neymar, who cost PSG a staggering world record of 222 million euros ($264m), is near its end.
He added, according to L'Equipe: "We like challenges".
European Stocks Deepen Declines as North Korea Tensions Linger
An index of 15 gold miners tracked by Bloomberg Intelligence climbed 1.1 per cent, led by Toronto-based Yamana Gold Inc. United States crude shed 12 cents to $49.05 a barrel, while Brent crude fell 18 cents a barrel at $51.96 a barrel.
"You want to play against (Lionel) Messi, you want to play against (Cristiano) Ronaldo".
- Dollar at eight-week low vs yen as North Korea tensions simmer
- Sean Dyche says Burnley's win over Chelsea quietens doubters
- Fenway Sports Group speak out on Philippe Coutinho's Liverpool future
- Usain's cousin: "I'm happy Justin won it".
- Girl's face severely burned when another girl pours boiling water on her
- Mourinho eyes second season glory with Manchester United
- Ex-Manchester City star makes bold prediction about Manchester United
- Barcelona forced to cancel Coutinho presentation after Liverpool hold firm
- Gold, silver gain on rising tension between US-North Korea
- Rooney scores as Everton beats Stoke 1-0 in Premier League