Arsene Wenger in an interview with SFR Sport, says he's an Arsenal player for the short term, but he's not sure if the club will be able to extend his contract.
"You want the Premier League to be the best league in the world and I think it has to produce these kind of games to produce interest and quality", he added.
Marco Asensio nets super strike for Real Madrid against Barcelona
Between the two obvious choices for football's best player, it's often a case of anything you can do, I can do better. Once the red card was shown, the player pushed me slightly in a sign of disagreement".
While Lacazette's goal was fantastic, it resulted in a number of other players' efforts being overlooked and unrecognised. It was a relief for me he chose to stay.
A crossfield ball found Hector Bellerin on the right, with the full-back playing the ball back to Mohamed Elneny, who floated in a first-time cross.
"Even when he played on the left, he did very well". We're waiting to see when the major deals go through - Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona, Gylfi Sigurdsson to Everton - and then Mahrez comes into play. "He is a collective player, an intelligent player as well".
India Celebrates 71st Independence Day With Faith and Expectations
Deprecating violence in the name of faith, Modi said: "India is about shanti (peace), ekta (unity) and sadbhavana (harmony). He asserted that the fight against black money will continue, and technology will help bring about transparency.
The two teams combined for an instant classic, as the Gunners rallied for two goals in the final 10 minutes to stun the Leicester 4-3.
'It is great for us, him finding the net early in the season and hopefully it will lead to more'. Arsenal were twice behind against Craig Shakespeare's side.
But he drew encouragement from his side's display. Not that it's a positive or a negative, it's just the way the game is and you get used to it.
'I'm sure he will be delighted to get off the mark. "To come here and score three has to be pleasing in some respect, but it doesn't feel like it". He can be a nuisance for defenders.
Korea: 3.5 million sign up to fight against US
Those exercises will kick into high gear later this month, and North Korea may unleash a provocation in that time frame as well. A CBS News poll said 59 percent of Americans disapproved of the way Trump handled health care, with just 32 percent in support.
- Seattle Seahawks win easily in Los Angeles Chargers' new home
- SpaceX sending equipment, ice cream to NASA astronauts in space
- A look at places to watch the solar eclipse across the Triangle
- White nationalist loses job after photo goes viral
- Trump Calls Guam Amid North Korea Tensions, Says: 'You Are Safe'
- CIA Director Pompeo Says No 'Imminent' Threat of Nuclear War
- Confrontation with North Korea not imminent, say US officials
- Canada in line of fire between North Korea and US
- Venezuela Army Ready to Protect State by All Means Amid Trump's Threats
- Arsenal 4-3 Leicester City: Analysis as Gunners edge opening day thriller