Arsene Wenger in an interview with SFR Sport, says he's an Arsenal player for the short term, but he's not sure if the club will be able to extend his contract.
"You want the Premier League to be the best league in the world and I think it has to produce these kind of games to produce interest and quality", he added.
Arsenal 4-3 Leicester - The Premier League Is Well And Truly Back
This was only the sixth time that an opening game in a Premier League season has seen seven goals scored- no game has seen more. Harry Maguire nodded Marc Albrighton's cross back into the path of Okazaki who headed Leicester level.
While Lacazette's goal was fantastic, it resulted in a number of other players' efforts being overlooked and unrecognised. It was a relief for me he chose to stay.
A crossfield ball found Hector Bellerin on the right, with the full-back playing the ball back to Mohamed Elneny, who floated in a first-time cross.
"Even when he played on the left, he did very well". We're waiting to see when the major deals go through - Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona, Gylfi Sigurdsson to Everton - and then Mahrez comes into play. "He is a collective player, an intelligent player as well".
SpaceX sending equipment, ice cream to NASA astronauts in space
Once captured, the payload and cargo bearing spacecraft will attach to the space station for unloading and reloading. The landing was the 14th successful landing in 39 Falcon 9 liftoffs, and the sixth to land back at Cape Canaveral.
The two teams combined for an instant classic, as the Gunners rallied for two goals in the final 10 minutes to stun the Leicester 4-3.
'It is great for us, him finding the net early in the season and hopefully it will lead to more'. Arsenal were twice behind against Craig Shakespeare's side.
But he drew encouragement from his side's display. Not that it's a positive or a negative, it's just the way the game is and you get used to it.
'I'm sure he will be delighted to get off the mark. "To come here and score three has to be pleasing in some respect, but it doesn't feel like it". He can be a nuisance for defenders.
Tech companies lead a broad slide in U.S. stocks; oil slumps
Fossil Group Inc. tumbled 25.1 percent after the watchmaker said sales continued to weaken, falling short of analysts' estimates. OIL: Benchmark U.S. crude gained 13 cents to $49.69 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
- Trump Calls Guam Amid North Korea Tensions, Says: 'You Are Safe'
- Venezuela Army Ready to Protect State by All Means Amid Trump's Threats
- Marco Asensio nets super strike for Real Madrid against Barcelona
- Canada in line of fire between North Korea and US
- High Court to rule on whether Barnaby Joyce is a New Zealander
- How Super Eagles stars will perform in this season's EPL
- Confrontation with North Korea not imminent, say US officials
- White nationalist loses job after photo goes viral
- Las Vegas vigil happening Sunday night for Charlottesville victims
- CIA Director Pompeo Says No 'Imminent' Threat of Nuclear War