Prizes totaled almost $150 million, according to Kansas Lottery officials.
Seven of the 12 largest Powerball jackpots have come since the odds were increased.
What comes as a shock to most is if you do win the Powerball, experts say you won't be receiving $700 million.
Those who want a shot at taking home a piece of the massive sum, no matter how unlikely, will need to purchase a ticket soon.
Legendary comedian Jerry Lewis passes away at 91
Lewis would continue to appear in motion pictures throughout the 1960s, most notably The Nutty Professor and Rock-a-Bye Your Baby. He wrote: "As a child I LIVED for his movies". "And when you fall in love with something, you make it far better than it is".
The overall chance of winning any prize is 1 in 24.87. Piedmont BP said they sell about 5,000 tickets each week.
"I come in here to play the Powerball, which I think I'll be the victor tonight", said Richard Sackett of Greensburg, who liked his odds of winning the second-largest Powerball jackpot in history.
The only prize that's ever topped the $1 billion mark was claimed in 2016. But more numbers have reduced the odds of winning the top prize to 1 in 292 million, from 1 in 175 million.
The jackpot is listed as $700 million, but that refers to the annuity option, doled out in 30 payments over 29 years.
Regardless of which way the victor elects to take their winnings, the federal government and the Commonwealth of MA will be getting a significant chunk of cash.
Top US General Meets Chinese President Xi to Discuss North Korean Threat
Like celebrity news, North Korea easily finds space in the papers and portals across the world. It may well turn out that our insane leader's bravado has finally been put to good use.
Even if no one wins the jackpot, prizes ranging from $4 to $1 million are still a possibility, Cohen said.
To win, you must have all five numbers as well as the Powerball.
For the Powerball, the most overdue numbers include 34, 6, 25, 27, 52, 56 and 31.
And there's been two other Powerball jackpots that have passed the $400 million mark so far in 2017.
"We are obviously thrilled with this tremendous stroke of good luck and are still getting our arms around what it means for us", Lindsay told Powerball June 10.
President Trump says removal of Confederate monuments is 'so foolish'
In London, British Prime Minister Theresa May offered a rare rebuke of Trump by one of the United States' closest foreign allies. Jefferson and Washington , slave owners though they may have been, established the ideals upon which our society is based today.
- Cleveland and Boston agreed on the exchange of Irving
- EFF Criticizes Tech Companies For Curbing Free Speech Of Hate Groups
- Highland County, are you ready for Monday's eclipse? View safely, experts warn
- Floyd Mayweather promises huge bet on himself to beat Conor McGregor
- State Health Officials Urge Eye Safety During Eclipse
- President Trump says removal of Confederate monuments is 'so foolish'
- Brien Griese not impressed with Paxton Lynch in preseason start
- Jese Rodriguez scores winner on Stoke debut as Arsenal slump to defeat
- Spain attacks: Missing boy Julian Cadman confirmed dead
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Launched; Everything You Need To Know