Taylor Swift's new single contains a crystal clear Kanye West reference, and it's about to go down. The brothers reacted on Twitter just as the song debuted on Thursday night (Aug. 24), writing "Thank you @taylorswift13 what a marvellous reinvention!".
What do you think of her new track? Perez Hilton described the song as "seriously lacking" adding "Overall, we are NOT impressed with TayTay's new tune". Comment below and have your say!
Trump Phoenix Rally Border Wall
Treasury exhausts the last of its options to remain current on all of the federal government's obligations. Greg Walden, R-Ore., while speaking during a visit to Intel in Hillsboro, Ore., Wednesday, Aug. 23, 2017.
The "Look What You Made Me Do" music video premieres Sunday during the MTV Music Video Awards. "No, I don't like you". The pair had made amends following the shocking event, and Taylor later penned the tune Innocent on her album Speak Now about the incident.
After teasing fans with a load of weird snake-themed videos over the past few days, the 27-year-old singer finally revealed the name of her sixth album "reputation" on Wednesday.
Looks like Taylor is ready to rule with her long list of names because this one is going to be on repeat mode for quite some time!
Samsung heir sentenced to five years in jail
Chang Sea-jin, professor of business administration at National University of Singapore, believes things are slowly changing. Former Samsung Electronics executive Hwang Sung-soo was sentenced to a suspended prison term of two years and six months.
Swift's new album, Reputation, was due to be released on November 10.
If you listen to the song once you'll know exactly what she is talking about!
"I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time", Swift quickly sings in the chorus.
The singer announced the news on Instagram on August 23 in a series of posts that revealed cover art for the new record, in addition to information about tonight's single drop and Reputation's release date.
Spain attacks: Missing boy Julian Cadman confirmed dead
He was holding the hand of his five-year-old son but was reportedly died when he tried to shield his family from the vehicle . The family of the seven-year-old boy who has been missing since the Barcelona terrorist attack has confirmed he has died.
- Zinke: Don't eliminate monuments, but "a handful" should be downsized
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Launched; Everything You Need To Know
- Mother of Charlottesville victim Heather Heyer says she won't talk to Trump
- Floyd Mayweather promises huge bet on himself to beat Conor McGregor
- Samsung gives the Galaxy Note 8 more of the write stuff
- An 'excellent set of GCSE results' from Barry Comprehensive School
- POWERBALL: Numbers drawn for $700M jackpot
- Afghanistan president hails new United States strategy, urges Pakistan to change policy
- India's privacy ruling could disrupt its biometric society
- Samsung to launch Galaxy Note 8 today