Was it a red? .
The Reds have the option to claim excessive punishment which could see Mane's ban reduced by either one or two matches. He's good with balls to feet, he's good attacking space. Intent is irrelevant and it was both risky and reckless, so the referee had no choice.
But Klopp told a news conference Coutinho still requires further work on his fitness having missed the opening weeks of the season with a back injury - a stance the player agreed with following talks ahead of the crunch clash at the Etihad Stadium.
Trump's deal with Democrats strengthens Ryan's grip as speaker
The election of Donald Trump was one of those events, the depth and historical importance of which are not being fully understood. He's like a political day trader that just cares about instant gratification rather than three months down the road.
- Manchester City (@ManCity) September 8, 2017 PEP: I am sad (for Kompany). Subs: Bravo 6, Mangala 6, Sane 7. Subs: Oxlade-Chamberlain 5, Milner 6, Solanke 5. These big wins against big teams are always morale boosting, but this has become what Klopp's Liverpool have become known for.
"He was one-against-one with the goalkeeper but had the ability to pass the ball".
Liverpool had looked formidable, particularly going forward, as they overpowered Arsenal 4-0 at Anfield a fortnight ago. He also knows how to handle the pressure because he's been at Madrid and Porto - clubs where every weekend you have to win. De Bruyne fools Alexander-Arnold with a dumy to get some space, then sends in another great cross for Jesus who is onside this time and nods home. "I pray he heals fast and is back playing very soon because he is highest quality player". "Now we start the period where we play every three days and unfortunately we lost him".
Mane took to social media on Saturday, after his side's 5-0 defeat, to apologise and insisted the collision was "accidental".
Hazard expected to be on Chelsea bench again
The group stage of this year's Champions League kicks off today with Man United and Chelsea in action from England. We played two days ago, and then we have to play tomorrow, and then we have to play a hard game against Arsenal .
"Everyone has this little bit of understanding and thinks "OK it's Barcelona" and it is not that he wants to go to Everton".
The other certain absentee on Saturday will be Raheem Sterling, who was dismissed in City's previous league game against Bournemouth after two bookable offences.
The midfielder previously played in the Premier League for Chelsea but was unable to make any real impression in just three appearances and he was loaned out to Werder Bremen before being sold to Wolfsburg.
Packers defense saves the day in win over Seahawks (AUDIO)
Clinton-Dix believes Lacy has had this game circled on his calendar ever since the schedule came out. He was sacked three times , but Green Bay put plenty of pressure on Wilson all afternoon.
- Adam Gotsis steps up in Denver Broncos' win
- Hurricane Irma: What you need to know
- Will Equifax See Long-Term Impact After Breach? Probably Not, Experts Say
- Floridians assess damages as weakening Hurricane Irma heads north
- N Carolina Officials Trying to Keep Public Vigilant on Irma
- Surviving Irma on Marco Island: 'It was a badass hurricane'
- Hurricane Irma climbs Florida coast, unsafe storm surges feared
- DeShone Kizer provides hope but not a win for Browns in opener
- US Open champion puts resurgence down to 'passion' for tennis
- Told teammates positive things about Pakistan, says Imran Tahir