Was it a red? .
The Reds have the option to claim excessive punishment which could see Mane's ban reduced by either one or two matches. He's good with balls to feet, he's good attacking space. Intent is irrelevant and it was both risky and reckless, so the referee had no choice.
But Klopp told a news conference Coutinho still requires further work on his fitness having missed the opening weeks of the season with a back injury - a stance the player agreed with following talks ahead of the crunch clash at the Etihad Stadium.
Game recap: Minnesota Vikings 29, New Orleans Saints 19
Betting odds surrounding the Vikings' home opener are in favor of the home side with bet365 Sports posting odds of 1.62. Vikings receiver Adam Thielen had nine catches for 157 yards. "And I see that for what it is", Peterson said .
- Manchester City (@ManCity) September 8, 2017 PEP: I am sad (for Kompany). Subs: Bravo 6, Mangala 6, Sane 7. Subs: Oxlade-Chamberlain 5, Milner 6, Solanke 5. These big wins against big teams are always morale boosting, but this has become what Klopp's Liverpool have become known for.
"He was one-against-one with the goalkeeper but had the ability to pass the ball".
Liverpool had looked formidable, particularly going forward, as they overpowered Arsenal 4-0 at Anfield a fortnight ago. He also knows how to handle the pressure because he's been at Madrid and Porto - clubs where every weekend you have to win. De Bruyne fools Alexander-Arnold with a dumy to get some space, then sends in another great cross for Jesus who is onside this time and nods home. "I pray he heals fast and is back playing very soon because he is highest quality player". "Now we start the period where we play every three days and unfortunately we lost him".
Mane took to social media on Saturday, after his side's 5-0 defeat, to apologise and insisted the collision was "accidental".
DeShone Kizer provides hope but not a win for Browns in opener
He didn't get the chance to complete the comeback, though, as the Steelers - thanks to Antonio Brown - ran out the clock. Hue Jackson wants to run the ball this season and is counting on Crowell to give him reason to stick with that plan.
"Everyone has this little bit of understanding and thinks "OK it's Barcelona" and it is not that he wants to go to Everton".
The other certain absentee on Saturday will be Raheem Sterling, who was dismissed in City's previous league game against Bournemouth after two bookable offences.
The midfielder previously played in the Premier League for Chelsea but was unable to make any real impression in just three appearances and he was loaned out to Werder Bremen before being sold to Wolfsburg.
Floridians assess damages as weakening Hurricane Irma heads north
An initial estimate from Moody's Analytics on Monday projected property destruction from Irma between $64 billion and $92 billion. That's because some islands are extremely hard to access. "What we feared the most was the surge", he said Monday on MSNBC .
- Gun owners in Florida plan to 'shoot down' hurricane — Hurricane Irma
- Do right, Congress, and make Dreamers legal
- Told teammates positive things about Pakistan, says Imran Tahir
- Hurricane Irma: What you need to know
- South Carolina Evacuation Routes & Zones for Hurricane Irma
- The new Apple TV 4K will be much powerful
- Chicago Bears: Different year, same story in close loss to Atlanta Falcons
- Hurricane Irma: Florida shuts down air travel
- Bills Defeat the Jets in a Clash of Expected Also-Rans
- Surviving Irma on Marco Island: 'It was a badass hurricane'