The phone has been launched in a 3G variant after its debut with 2G connectivity did not take off. The new Nokia 3310 only works on 2G networks. The handset comes in a tactile matte finish with four colour options- azure, yellow, warm red, and charcoal. Each sports a new silver keypad. The Nokia 3310 3G costs AUD 89.95 (roughly Rs. 4,600) in Australia. The customization includes rearranging icons and choosing color themes from one of six colors.
Nokia 3310 has 2.4-inch QVGA display, 1200 mAh battery and 16MB internal storage with expandable storage as well (up to 32GB). It would also support 4G VoLTE connectivity as well. HMD claims that the 3G-enabled Nokia 3310 (2017) features great standby as well, just like the device that was announced earlier this year, you'll allegedly be able to get a standby time of up to a month.
In a dose of pure Nokia nostalgia, the Nokia 3310 also comes with a refreshed version of the Snake game.Читайте также: Roy Moore wins the Republican nomination for US Senate
Regarding optics, the phone is equipped with 2MP rear snapper supported by LED flash. The phones could be launched on different dates, but HMD Global has made a decision to come up with these new smartphones before the end of this year. It's 13.29 percent larger in volume compared to the 2G version, which also allows the buttons to be better spaced.
But now - at a press launch in Australia - HMD has quietly rebooted the phone to come with 3G capabilities, just half a year after being shown off.
The Finnish manufacturer, which has exclusive rights to market Nokia's phones, said in a news release that the new phone will be available in Singapore at all authorised retailers from October.
A special edition Vladminir Putin model is also available in Russian Federation for the bargain price of £1,300, but that's still only available with a 2G connection.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Detroit Lions fans: How outraged should you be about that final play?
- No vote this week on GOP health care bill
- Hugh Hefner dies at the Playboy mansion at age 91
- Zinedine Zidane says Real Madrid 'brilliant' in win over Borussia Dortmund
- Saudi Arabia wins plaudits for ending ban on women driving
- Oil Prices Dip, but Bullish Sentiment Persists
- Trump wants rule to stop National Football League players from kneeling during anthem
- Pochettino To Make 3 Changes: Predicted Tottenham XI vs APOEL
- Amazon announces new Echo speaker for just $99
- Packers players ask fans to link arms in unity before Bears game