The U.S. was sending the hospital ship USNS Comfort to Puerto Rico as part of a ramped up response Wednesday to the devastation caused by Hurricane Maria. The island is now nearly entirely without power, which threatens people at hospitals.
Rubio held a press conference in Washington, D.C. Tuesday afternoon after meeting with Vice President Mike Pence and Resident Commissioner Jenniffer González to discuss recovery efforts in Puerto Rico.
"Why can't food and water be sent there right now, I mean there are babies who are naked in strollers their parents are fanning them", Begnaud asked Rosselló.
If you have supplies you'd like to donate, but don't know of a drive in your local area, visit the National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster to donate.
Pochettino To Make 3 Changes: Predicted Tottenham XI vs APOEL
Kane is 14th in Tottenham's all-time list with 108 goals in 173 games, 158 behind the club's record scorer Jimmy Greaves. When Kane was asked about Hoddle's comments, made on BT Sport , he said: "It's great praise".
"I could feel how scared they were, but I knew I taught them to be survivors".
"Congress is working with the administration to ensure necessary resources get to the US territory".
- President Donald Trump hailed his administration on Tuesday for a "really good job" helping Puerto Rico recover from the devastation of Hurricane Maria, despite complaints that federal aid has been too slow to reach the USA territory.
Finally, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry make their first public appearance
The pair finally got to sit together today after the royal joined Melania Trump yesterday for the start of the tournament. Meanwhile, Markle is reportedly set to Wednesday Prince Harry as rumors of their engagement have been buzzing for months.
For many people, it's been a week since they last spoke to family members and friends on the island. Eleven ships carrying 1.6 million gallons of water and 23,000 cots, as well as diesel fuel and generators, have arrived, and dozens more shipments are expected. My plea is for the people of Puerto Rico, not only for my children. Reuters reported that those without tickets might not be able to buy any for another week.
"It's the most hard job because it's on an island", Trump said of aid efforts. "Both have been devastated-and I mean absolutely devastated-by Hurricane Maria and we're doing everything in our power to help the hard-hit people of both places, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands".
See Wendy Williams Reaction To Kylie Jenner's Pregnancy
There are nearly too many dubious elements of that claim to count, but it's probably just as useful as mining Instagram for clues. She did it to prove that the roundish belly, which she is allegedly hiding, doesn't actually exist.
- Trump, GOP weigh surtax on wealthy, doubled deduction
- Roy Moore wins the Republican nomination for US Senate
- Thunder's Westbrook calls OKC "the place where I want to be"
- Fed Needs To See Prices Rise Before Next Rate Hike
- Trump wants rule to stop National Football League players from kneeling during anthem
- Amazon announces new Echo speaker for just $99
- Republicans Need 50 Senators to Back Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill
- Senate's bad medicine gets worse with new health care bill
- Major flaw in macOS High Sierra puts your passwords at risk
- TAX REFORM - GOP tax plan nearly doubles standard deduction