United are yet to drop points at home this season, and it would be the biggest upset this season if they manage to do so against Palace - who are yet to score a goal this season and sit at the bottom of the table.
Benteke limped out of Palace's 5-0 defeat at Manchester City in the second half and the Belgium global now faces a prolonged spell on the sidelines.
There is just one word to describe Crystal Palace's season: bad.
"They were two key members of our team which secured survival last season and with those two missing the goal threat is going to be less". The line for a Crystal Palace victory is now at 22/1.
Broncos' Trevor Siemian knows where he went wrong in loss to Bills
During that game, however, he had a running attack with McCoy gaining 85 yards. "Normally, I would wear all orange", Smith said. Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly stood with the players on his former team during the anthem and raised his left fist.
Roy Hodgson could hardly have been given a more testing start following his appointment as Crystal Palace manager just four games into the new season. He's now scored 10 goals in nine matches this season. The Red Devils also played midweek in Russian Federation, a talking point for both managers on Friday (see below).
Elphinstone stampede: 15 dead, over 30 injured in Mumbai
Over 30 people have been injured, several of them seriously, and are being tended to at the hospital. The narrowness of the bridge and the heavy rain have combined to make this a compounded tragedy.
Anthony Martial was forced off in Moscow with a muscle injury and will be assessed ahead of kick-off.
Paul Pogba is still sidelined with a hamstring problem, while Marouane Fellaini is unlikely to feature due to an injury sustained in a collision with Southampton's Shane Long last weekend. Mike Dean will be the referee, as it will be his first Manchester United game in the current term.
In the wake of Benteke's injury, Palace have been linked with moves for free agent strikers Rickie Lambert and Carlton Cole.
Similarly, a 4-1 defeat at Lazio in mid-August raised doubts about Milan's credentials under Vincenzo Montella, and they're a team who still need a significant result to affirm their status as Italy's coming force.
President Trump says National Football League team owners are 'afraid' of their protesting players
CBS' pregame show, "The NFL Today ", was up 33% compared to previous year , and scored its best overnight rating since 2010. Stand up for those who have given their lives to make the US a free country and for those lost in the pursuit of equality.
- Merkel Allies Call For New Party Leader After Worst Election Since 1949
- Here are all of the new products Amazon Announced Today
- De Anza college supports undocumented students after Trump ends DACA
- Trump working on executive order on healthcare, hopes for negotiation with Democrats
- WILLIAM LAKO: Protecting your identity after a security breach
- F1: Hamilton takes little for granted at Sepang
- China's agricultural exports to North Korea surge amid more sanctions
- Nokia 3310 3G version launched; check out the price, features and specifications
- Cubs clinch division, celebrate by dropping multiple f-bombs on CSN Chicago
- Theo Walcott Brace Helps Gunners See Off Borisov in Belarus