Check out their skit above! "Because you didn't save jazz... we saved jazz". "At this rate, we're only a few years away from Freddy vs Healthcare...which really scares me because we all know who dies first in those movies".
Kenan Thompson interrupts at one point to try and make it seem like Gosling is a little off base, but he's soon sent back off camera and the lesson can continue.
Fensom storms in to first NRL grand final
The Storm have their tails up and are applying some real pressure on the Cowboys as their forwards look absolutely knackered. The NRL Grand final between the Cowboys and the Storm will kick off at 8.15 tonight.
The Blade Runner 2049 star made sure the season started off with a bang-or a jazz number.
But honestly, the best part is when Emma Stone revealed that Ryan Gosling didn't save jazz. "Or, as it's correctly pronounced: Nerlins", Gosling said, struggling not to laugh. Gosling may be a former Mouseketeer-turned-huge Hollywood superstar but Kate McKinnon's power is not to be underestimated.
Giants let another one slip late to Bucs, drop to 0-4
The offensive lineman understands his team is in a dire state, but he still believes a miracle is possible. Even with some backups, the Buccaneers should expect to rush the passer and create some hurried throws.
Beginning his second-ever monologue for the comedy show, the RL Sebastian broke into a long-running joke about the about how the film effectively allowed him to "save jazz". Even if you don't know what Papyrus is or haven't seen Avatar, you've been in Ryan Gosling's shoes. Kate McKinnon also returns in this sketch as Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
In addition to working together on La La Land, Gosling and Stone have been costars in Crazy, Stupid, Love and Gangster Squad, making them quite the on-screen duo.
Clemson at Virginia Tech
The Hokies will have their work cut out for them if they expect to pull off an upset this time against the ultra-talented Tigers . The Hokies threw mostly screen passes over the next few drives, and it's hard to move the ball on Clemson by going side to side.
- GoPro Hero 6 can be in your hands now for $499
- Iranian, Iraqi government forces to hold joint border drills
- Bell, Steelers have their way in rout of Ravens
- Shaken, Not Broken: Pictures of Mexico After the Quake
- Hamilton can sleep easy after taking Malaysia pole
- Get the intel on the Rams before Cowboys face them
- Denver Broncos vs Oakland Raiders
- What the 49ers RB's status means vs. the Cardinals
- Stampede in Mumbai's Elphinstone Road Railway Station kills 22
- Trump's pick for Republican senator loses to populist ex-judge