The film producer did dispute a report made by the New York Times, however, claiming that he had harassed female employees over almost three decades.
Harvey Weinstein responded to allegations about his treatment of women in Hollywood to The New York Times. Sivan, who was shocked by the entire incident, said Weinstein had called her at her office the next day to tell her "he had a great time last night".
"I'm not accusing Ashley Judd of lying at all, I'm glad she's come forward and spoken out her truth", Bloom added.
Weinstein said: "This is a vendetta, and the next time I see [Times executive editor] Dean Baquet, it will be across a courtroom". "He would always exhort me to climb under the audio board and pleasure him while he worked", one user wrote.
In the interview on Friday, Ms. Bloom said that she took issue with characterizations of Mr. Weinstein's actions as harassment.
Lisa Bloom, one of Weinstein's lawyers who specializes in sexual harassment cases, separately said in a statement sent to AFP that her 65-year-old client "denies numerous accusations as patently false".Читайте также: Both Sides - And The NRA - Considering Bump Stock Ban
Weinstein, who is certainly described as the most powerful man in Hollywood, can do a better work surviving the wave of allegations and stories which we are sure to hear more about in coming weeks.
Trade publication Variety said the board of directors of the Weinstein Company would meet by yesterday evening to decide whether he would helm the company.
He and his lawyers, including Charles J. Harder, have also criticised the New York York Times' report, though neither has referenced anything specific.
His accusers are mainly young women hoping to break into the industry and include celebrities such as actresses Rose McGowan and Ashley Judd. I have behaved badly.' I'm like, good, I'll tell you what to do.
"Bob's wanted Harvey out for years", said a former staffer, who added that the two brothers are becoming increasingly suspicious of each other.
Weinstein Company is also behind movies such as Pulp Fiction, Scream, Gangs of NY, and The Lord of the Rings franchise.
"Mr. Weinstein should publicly waive the NDAs in the women's agreements so they can tell their stories".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- New York Yankees Advance To ALDS
- Lionel Messi's World Cup hopes hanging by a thread after Argentina draw
- Gabrielle Giffords issues statement after Las Vegas shooting
- Arizona Diamondbacks at Los Angeles Dodgers NLDS Game 2
- UK's May says she has support of cabinet to stay as leader
- New York Yankees vs. Cleveland Indians 2017: Game 2 Prediction, Betting Odds
- Car Dealership Says It Will Pull Ads for NFL Games Over Protests
- We Have A Small Percentage Of Winning Against The USA- Indian Coach
- Relief In Sight For SMEs And Exporters As GST Council Meets Today
- Hendricks outworks Strasburg; Cubs pounce on error to win Game 1