As a disturbance moves through New Hampshire, the showers gather, but as it pulls away this afternoon, some sunshine could return. However, a few scattered showers will remain possible through evening for the southeast corner of the state - south of I-70 and east of I-65.
Temperatures will stay relatively steady, in the mid 60s in the morning only making it to the low 70s in the afternoon. The rain may move through in two batches. "Some areas have already picked up between 2-4" of rain. The rain will quickly taper off to isolated showers.
Jack Butland to replace Joe Hart for Lithuania clash, confirms Gareth Southgate
You can get a shade under 6/4 for the last goal in this game to come in the final quarter of an hour (plus injury-time). But now, the likes of Antonio Conte, Mauricio Pochettino and Arsene Wenger are using it regularly at the club level.
Syracuse- Central New York will have a week of unsettled weather, starting off with the remains of Hurricane Nate Monday morning.
Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high near 73 and a low of 56. The high will be in the upper 60s.
Bank of America 500
We screwed up, we'll get them Sunday. "The good news is we gave ourselves a cushion just in case we had to use a Mulligan". The preliminary list for this race had 40 drivers in the running and there are in fact 40 spots on the starting grid.
Clouds may arrive by Wednesday afternoon along with the possibility of some drizzle or light rain. That disturbance should then gradually weaken further as it encounters that high pressure to our northeast, likely fizzling just to our southwest over the course of Thursday and Friday. Periods of rain in the afternoon/evening, some could be heavy at times. Today looks basically dry.
A warming trend will likely take place again this weekend. This could bring some rain and thunder, but also very warm temperatures.
Oakland Raiders vs. Baltimore Ravens: Highlights, recap, final score
However, that early Jared Cook fumble that resulted in the Smith touchdown created the gap Oakland could just never overcome. But if the Raiders under Del Rio have lost their signature swashbuckle and swagger, that's cause for concern.
Wednesday will be mostly cloudy and not as warm because of a cold front slipping through from the north.
- Colts Escape With Win To Cap Off Peyton Manning's Special Weekend
- Netflix raising prices on streaming plans again
- Donald Trump tries to pronounce 'Puerto Rico' as he honors Hispanic Americans
- New Brand—Endless Opportunities
- Seattle Seahawks look to ground high-flying Los Angeles Rams
- What time, channel is Houston Astros vs
- UM's Mark Walton To Undergo Surgery On Ankle
- Bump fire stocks might be changed, but by whom?
- Mike Mularkey feels better about Marcus Mariota's chances to play vs. Colts
- Sebastian Vettel's F1 Championship Hopes Have Broken With His Engine In Japan