Six minutes into the video, Paul and his crew came across the body of a young man who appeared to have hung himself from a tree.
As The Hollywood Reporter shares, YouTube has made a statement that it has put original content with Paul on hold and it removed him from its preferred advertiser program. A Change.org petition calling for YouTube to delete Paul's channel had over 484,689 signatures at the time of publication. "I'm simply here to apologise", he said in a YouTube video called So Sorry. But most of Paul's videos are problematic. In February 2017, the Wall Street Journal discovered that YouTube's biggest star, PewDiePie, uploaded a video featuring anti-Semitic imagery and language. This meant that when advertisers paid to place ads on certain YouTube channels, Paul's channel was one of the first to be suggested. This program is reserved exclusively for YouTube's top 5 percent of content creators. His upcoming projects with YouTube Red - the platform's subscription service - are also on hold.
Trump blasts immigration ruling, as lawmakers scramble for 'Dreamer' deal
LOU BARLETTA: We need to make sure that we're not going to have another 800,000 or million people coming into the country. Some welcomed news for DACA recipient Giselle Gasca. "President Trump understands this is the issue that elected him".
Paul is one of YouTube's most popular contest creators, with more than 15 million subscribers. The Thinning: New World Order is now in limbo after it was to be released this year.
The system is clearly still a work in progress, as shown by YouTube's slow response to the Logan Paul situation.
Google told partners that it plans to use both human moderators - the company recently announced it will have 10,000 employees focused on the task - as well as artificial intelligence software to flag videos deemed inappropriate for ads.
'Wheelie bins dancing down the street' - Storm Eleanor hits the UK
She and a couple of friends were in Galway city for the new year and were watching the growing swell from "the prom" at Salthill. The National Emergency Coordination Group has been meeting this morning, to discuss the national response to the storm.
While his income will be reduced, Paul still made almost $1 million in 2017 from advertisements, according to Forbes.
Paul's channel also received a strike from YouTube. But this particular stunt went too far and the repercussions are showing Paul's contemporaries that social media platforms that host them will not tolerate such acts.
YouTube previously posted a statement on its Twitter page, stating that the platform stood against the YouTuber's actions.
Ozil could stay, Sanchez unlikely: Wenger
Guardiola stayed tight-lipped about City's interest, ahead the of the Premier League leaders' trip to Anfield on Sunday. Against the odds, Alexis Sanchez may still be on the move to Manchester this month - but not to the Etihad.
- Panthers unable to convert pivotal plays in playoff loss
- Trump Lashes Out At 'Sneaky Dianne Feinstein' For Releasing Transcript
- Toyota and Mazda reveal Alabama project for $1.6 billion plant
- Triple Talaq victim supports provision of punishment in Bill
- Iran death toll risis amid anti-government protests
- This afternoon colder with freezing rain
- OPEC members not keen on Brent prices above $60
- Levack's Locks For The NFL Divisional round
- Ivanka Trump wants to get in on the Oprah praise, too!
- Game-by-game look at Alabama's season