It said it expected Switch sales to reach 20 million this year and said a Pokemon game would be released for the Switch "in 2018 or later".
After having a strong launch and consistent sales throughout the year, Nintendo has shared a forecast that it expects that an estimated 17.74 million Nintendo Switch unit will have been shipped by March 2018. Nintendo state that's eight million sellers if you include an undisclosed third party title.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild sits at 6.7 million sales, while Splatoon 2 has so-far shifted 4.91 million copies. While that undoubtedly speaks to the apathetic response to the Wii U, it's also a sign that the Switch is exactly what Nintendo needed it to be.Читайте также: ANT MAN AND THE WASP Trailer (Marvel 2018)
And speaking of the Switch, the company recently announced a new range of Nintendo Labo Toys, which are cardboard creations aimed at kids.
After a quiet 2016, Nintendo was ready to release Switch, with the device proving sceptics wrong to become a bona fide phenomenon.
In terms of earnings, Nintendo hit a revenue of 482.97 billion yen ($5,43 billion CAD), which is a 177 percent year-over-year increase.
The console "surged past initial expectations in Japan, the US and Europe" during the holiday season, President Tatsumi Kimishima said at Wednesday's earnings briefing. Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon, unsurprisingly, were the software highlights with 7.17 million sales between them.
Talking of its other products, Nintendo informed that contrary to the broad expectations 3DS hardware sales did not weaken after the launch of the Nintendo Switch.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Fans unhappy with Kim Kardashian's latest hairstyle
- Rose McGowan details Weinstein allegation, cult upbringing in new book
- Veteran Patriots know the drill at Super Bowl LII
- De Villiers out of first three ODIs
- India defeat Pakistan by 203 runs in semifinal
- 6 highlights from Super Bowl Media Day for the Patriots, Eagles
- Super Blue Blood Moon VO NASA Trajectory
- Volkswagen CEO says diesel fume tests on monkeys were "repulsive"
- What should stock market investors expect from Budget 2018?
- Renato Sanches to miss Swansea's home clash with Arsenal