Deadpool 2 is directed by John Wick co-director and Atomic Blonde director David Leitch. While it didn't end up with a trailer for the movie, it was still hilarious to see Deadpool's take on the game. The sequence makes references to Disney's Toy Story and how Warner Bros. used special effects to remove Superman star Henry Cavill's mustache in Justice League. Obviously, this had to be digitally removed in post-production.
Check out over 25 images from the Deadpool 2 trailer below, and speculate away in the comments about what the plot might be about.
Brady confirms he will play next season
Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers told Omnisport last Thursday going to eight Super Bowls is "ridiculous". It's the third Super Bowl loss of Brady's career - and first against a team not named the Giants .
"Why are the visual effects not done?" It's a metal arm! Watch the latest trailer for yourself down below.
While offering the first look at Josh Brolin's Cable in action and teasing the appearance of X-Force (including SHATTERSTAR?!), the trailer was loaded with easter eggs and references - including a shout out to the original Bob Ross-inspired teaser from Thanksgiving past year. He's also a time-traveler, arriving from a war-torn future to interact with the X-Men of the past.
Now we know even less, as the trailer is very short on details, but strong on mood.
3 things about Tennessee basketball's historical 61-59 win at Kentucky
So Gilgeous-Alexander turned it over with 49 seconds left and the Volunteers sank a go-ahead 3-pointer with 25 ticks remaining. Trailing 58-56 with 1:28 remaining, Tennessee took at 59-58 lead with 26 seconds left on a 3-pointer by Lamonte Turner .
This time, Domino (played by Zazie Beets), a mutant, will join in the hunt for Deadpool.
The film itself arrives in cinemas on 18th May in the U.S., and Google thinks we'll have to wait until 1st June to see it here in the UK.
A large Russian metal man should not have been one of the funniest parts of Deadpool, but he was, and so here we are, anxious that Colossus won't get enough time to shine. Just like the first one, it is going to retain its MPAA Rated R rating for strong violence, language and sexual content.
Donald Trump: 'I would love to see a shutdown'
Coons said his proposal with McCain could be a "fresh start" and a "strong starting place" for the Senate's upcoming debate. After that, it would go to President Trump who would likely sign whatever spending bill Congress sends to him.
- Lloyds Bank bans use of credit cards to buy Bitcoin
- Here's what the critics are saying about "Black Panther"
- This Is Us Season 2, Episode 15 Recap: "The Car"
- All major cryptocurrencies are crashing again and bitcoin is nearing $6000
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average?
- SpaceX's Falcon Heavy rocket, the world's most powerful, soars into orbit
- Governor Ambode's wife seeks policy to eradicate female genital mutilation
- Apple Introduces Battery Health Feature and Lets Users Optimize their iPhone's Performance
- Zuma's speech postponed amid South Africa power struggle
- There's another iPhone X bug and it sounds like a huge pain