The good news is that the temperatures will rise in the coming days, but the bad news is that rain will move in, Hoffman added.
Across eastern Nebraska and western Iowa, 1 to 4 inches of snow is forecast.
Winter Olympics ban on Russians upheld
World cross-country skiing champion Sergey Ustyugov and world biathlon gold medalist Anton Shipulin will also miss the Olympics. North Korea's state news agency has quoted a foreign ministry official dismissing the possibility of any meeting.
Temperatures will also plunge, with lows of -2C leading to a widespread frost and icy stretches on the roads. However, persistent or heavy rain will spread from the west through the late afternoon and evening with fresh to strong, gusty west to northwest winds.
The National Weather Service predicts potential scattered snow showers in areas north of the Massachusetts Turnpike late Friday night.
LeBron James: I Would Never Waive My No-Trade Clause
This roster does not scream championship quite yet, but it will be interesting to see how they all mesh together. Ultimately Altman said Thomas just was not "the right fit" and wanted to add more athleticism around James.
SUNDAY: Rain showers to a wintry mix will be possible, with a high temperature of 45 degrees. Overall though, even if that does occur, it shouldn't be too big of a deal.
The speed of falling temperatures and redevelopment of rainfall Sunday morning could prompt changes in the forecast, Smith said. South of Youngstown will likely have light rain at times. Winds will crank up Sunday with gusts to near 30 miles per hour possible. This afternoon should be cool and pleasant with highs reaching the upper 40s and low 50s. Thus, the chance of a few showers at 30% for Monday, and up to 50% now, for Mardi Gras.
Riots Erupt in Philadelphia And New England After Super Bowl LII
Prince's sister has said whether the late star would have been angered by Justin Timberlake's Super Bowl tribute . Under his then-frequent pseudonym Jamie Starr, Prince helmed Sheila's first solo album, "The Belle of St.
According to the National Weather Service, today will be cloudy with a high temperature of 37 degrees.
- Tottenham defender Alderweireld: Mentally and physically Aubameyang will give us huge test
- Dow plummets more than 1000 points, its second-worst trading day ever
- Government faces second shutdown
- Eagles players, fans go wild during Super Bowl celebration parade
- WhatsApp UPI-Based Payments Spotted In Beta - Final Rollout Soon!
- North Korea holds huge parade on 70th anniversary of military
- Pentagon evaluating dates for military parade in Washington at Trump's request
- RBI keeps its key rates unchanged
- US stock market rebounds after horror plunge yesterday
- New Brand—Endless Opportunities