The Philadelphia Eagles finally did it!
Eagles fan Chris Rafferty said "I work two blocks from here, I was just waiting for the email to be off, they sent it, and I knew I was going to be here".
The Eagles All-Pro center stepped to the podium at the team's victory parade and celebration in downtown Philadelphia on Thursday.
The two former backbones of the Bills secondary in Darby and Gilmore squared off against each other but only one came away a Super Bowl champion. "I don't think it's been beat home enough". He's playing for a Super Bowl.
Zachary Price, a third year Civil Engineering Technology major, was rooting for the Eagles on Sunday night. "It took until about 1:30 p.m. for the parade to make it our way", she said. My guess is he would reject it, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
Foles was the starter because this team suffered serious injuries this season, but still won it all.
The Eagles could save 7 million off the cap.
- k a t i e (@REN_forrest_REN) February 9, 2018Distroy us next year?!? Nigel Bradham can't catch. "He was put in the side of the building where I didn't see him for over a year", Kelce said of the team's GM.
Figure skating - Uno 'relaxed' at being in Hanyu's shadow
Nagasu is the third American woman to ever land a triple axel. "It's all about percentages and how I feel", he explained. It first appeared in the Summer Olympics of London 1908 before becoming a staple winter competition in Antwerp, 1920.
So just how will the Eagles approach the 2018 offseason? It's the new norm, so get used to it.
Two people were stabbed during the Eagles' Super Bowl parade in Philadelphia Thursday, the Associated Press reported. Rookie contracts are cheap and cap friendly and the Eagles could use to add picks in this year's draft and in the future.
He left the field without shaking hands with Eagles quarterback Nick Foles, the Super Bowl MVP, which is considered a sign of sportsmanship. The alternative is most likely losing him to free agency after next season.
Anna Watters couldn't have picked a better time to move to Philadelphia.
RBI keeps its key rates unchanged
The Bank's productivity growth forecast remained pesimistic, expecting growth to pick up to just 1.25 per cent this year and next. It took advantage of a period of extraordinary low inflation to cut rates by 200 bps between early 2015 and August 2017.
Kelce then led the crowd in the chant of "No one likes us", to the tune of "Oh My Darling, Clementine". They won the Super Bowl despite losing several key players such as Carson Wentz (quarterback), Jason Peters (offensive tackle), Darren Sproles (running back) and Jordan Hicks (linebacker).
And everyone wants to know now, is this the end of the Patriots dynasty.
North American stocks plunge, loonie closes at 79.46 cents US
Snapchat owner Snap soared 20.6 percent after it reported surging growth in users and revenue in its latest quarter. Gold fell $7, or 0.5 percent, to $1,329.50 an ounce and silver dipped 9 cents, or 0.5 percent, to $16.58 an ounce.
- US Gov't Shuts Down Again as Congress Misses Deadline
- Winter Olympics: Stauber leaves imprint on United States women's hockey team
- Hawks Fans Chanted 'LeBron will trade you' at Cavs Players
- House Passes Spending Bill Ending Overnight Government Shutdown
- Gingrich on Pelosi Marathon Speech: That's 'What Freshmen Do'
- Stocks end wild week with rally; Dow down 5%
- US expresses concern over chemWeap attack in Syria
- Trump on Ex-Aide Accused of Abuse: 'We Wish Him Well'
- Josh McDaniels' Agent Told Him It Was Mistake Backing Out on Colts
- Syria says Israeli war planes target a position near Damascus