The Philadelphia Eagles finally did it!
Eagles fan Chris Rafferty said "I work two blocks from here, I was just waiting for the email to be off, they sent it, and I knew I was going to be here".
The Eagles All-Pro center stepped to the podium at the team's victory parade and celebration in downtown Philadelphia on Thursday.
The two former backbones of the Bills secondary in Darby and Gilmore squared off against each other but only one came away a Super Bowl champion. "I don't think it's been beat home enough". He's playing for a Super Bowl.
Zachary Price, a third year Civil Engineering Technology major, was rooting for the Eagles on Sunday night. "It took until about 1:30 p.m. for the parade to make it our way", she said. My guess is he would reject it, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
Foles was the starter because this team suffered serious injuries this season, but still won it all.
The Eagles could save 7 million off the cap.
- k a t i e (@REN_forrest_REN) February 9, 2018Distroy us next year?!? Nigel Bradham can't catch. "He was put in the side of the building where I didn't see him for over a year", Kelce said of the team's GM.
Oil sinks as USA output soars, wiping out 2018 gains
The EIA raised the US' 2018 average output forecast to 10.59m bpd, up 320,000 bpd from its estimate last week. The country's import dependence is also expected to grow as imports rise and production at home declines.
So just how will the Eagles approach the 2018 offseason? It's the new norm, so get used to it.
Two people were stabbed during the Eagles' Super Bowl parade in Philadelphia Thursday, the Associated Press reported. Rookie contracts are cheap and cap friendly and the Eagles could use to add picks in this year's draft and in the future.
He left the field without shaking hands with Eagles quarterback Nick Foles, the Super Bowl MVP, which is considered a sign of sportsmanship. The alternative is most likely losing him to free agency after next season.
Anna Watters couldn't have picked a better time to move to Philadelphia.
Koreas share historic handshake at Olympic opening ceremony
Several days of violent demonstrations were held outside Seoul's Yonsei University in opposition to the South Korean government. It is extremely rare for a Japanese prime minister to communicate with a high-ranking official from North Korea's ruling party.
Kelce then led the crowd in the chant of "No one likes us", to the tune of "Oh My Darling, Clementine". They won the Super Bowl despite losing several key players such as Carson Wentz (quarterback), Jason Peters (offensive tackle), Darren Sproles (running back) and Jordan Hicks (linebacker).
And everyone wants to know now, is this the end of the Patriots dynasty.
House Passes Spending Bill Ending Overnight Government Shutdown
The first was a result of Senate Democrats' strategy on immigration . "Both parties", he said before ending his remarks at 7pm. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi made history this week with her 8 hour, 7 minute filibuster demanding a debate on DACA.
- Women's vote: 100 years and a long way to go
- Flu still on the rise, hospitalizations high, CDC says
- Stocks end wild week with rally; Dow down 5%
- North American stocks plunge, loonie closes at 79.46 cents US
- Gingrich on Pelosi Marathon Speech: That's 'What Freshmen Do'
- Uber and Waymo Reach Settlement in Self-Driving Car Court Case
- US Senate reaches two-year budget deal to avert govt shutdown
- RBI keeps its key rates unchanged
- Jones slams Welsh skipper ahead clash
- Mauricio Pochettino says Tottenham feel at home at Wembley