At the MWC event, Nokia might be among the manufacturers to launch a new smartphone with Android Oreo (Go Edition). To top it off, Google pushes out security updates for these devices as soon as it does for its own Pixel smartphones.
United States women's hockey beats Canada, wins first gold since 1998
Canada won in group play here, 2-1, though the American woman took some solace in outshooting the Canadians, 45-23. It's what we came here and worked hard for, to put ourselves in position for a gold medal ". "We had to be ready".
As Google notes in its announcement, you can expect more Android Enterprise Recommended devices to be added in the coming weeks and months.
Google now estimates there are some two billion installed Android devices in use worldwide. In case you have forgotten, the Android Go is a special configuration of Android Oreo that is built for entry-level devices sporting 1GB RAM or less.
On Friday, the company announced updates to its augmented reality platform, ARCore, which up until now has been limited to a handful of devices and limited functionality for developers. The company remains committed to leading consumers into the era of convergence, maximizing inter-device connectivity between smartphones, tablets and a wide range of home and portable electronics products.
And of course, even those with more advanced devices will benefit.
Mkhitaryan: Arsenal will fight for top four
They got their goal early in the second half though, as Hector Bellerin placed the ball into a player packed box. "The second half was much better.
With this program, Google is handpicking which devices are best for the world of enterprise. Notably, Google in collaboration with Xiaomi brought the first Xiaomi Android One powered handset, Mi A1 in India previous year. However, for Android Go to be successful, Google needs to ensure the applications are fully featured and do not sacrifice the essentials in the name of minimalism.
The idea of Android Enterprise Recommended is to certify specific Android devices as being suitable for enterprise use.
Google published a set of minimum specifications for devices, carrier services and mobility management capabilities for "enterprise-ready devices".
The final race of Lindsey Vonn's Olympic career ends in disappointment
Both Vonn and Shiffrin will need to be at the very best to compete against in-form Swiss Wendy Holdener and Austrian Anna Veith. With Top Skiers Coming Up, Who Will Rise and Who Will Fall? Vonn has been praised for how she handled her third-place finish.
- Nevada student arrested for threatening to shoot up Clark County school
- Do you support Queen's and Ulster University staff industrial strike?
- Lawsuit over congressional map called baseless
- Canadian Women's Hockey Team Loses To The US While You Were Sleeping
- Lindsey Vonn Wins Bronze In Downhill At Pyeongchange Winter Olympics
- Verify: Is Florida shooting survivor a 'crisis actor'?
- Stoneman Douglas High School teachers prepare to return to school Friday
- Apple AirPower Wireless Charging Mat Launching in March
- After Florida Shooting, Trump Calls For New Regulations On Bump Stocks
- BHP Billiton plc (NYSE:BBL) Sees Large Growth in Short Interest