Friday, 21 September 2018
Latest news
Main » Kohli out of 3rd t20

Kohli out of 3rd t20

25 February 2018

India are leading the 5 match series with 2-1 and will like to clinch the series with 3-1 win.

Throughout the tour, Kumar has been the standout bowler for India but pacer didn't take any credit and attributed his success to the entire bowling unit.

Chris Morris started the proceedings for the Proteas with the ball but was unable to replicate his performance from the last game, giving away 13 runs as opposed to a maiden first over in the second T20I.

Suresh Raina was awarded man-of-the-match for his performance on Saturday. In the last two games, they (SA) played really well but this wicket was different.

Samsung Introduces AR Emoji With The Galaxy S9
More likely to be an ultimately affordable handset, the Nokia 1 could sport a price tag close to $99. A leaked image of what is believed to be a prototype of the XZ2 Compact appears to confirm this.

Virat Kohli said it has been challenging to succeed across formats and hoped his team will continue to set the bar high in future.

The visitors were dealt a major blow even before the first ball was bowled.

Notably, he had hit a match-winning 63 against England in February that year before surprisingly facing the axe.

After Dhawan's dismissal, Pandya (21) and Mahendra Singh Dhoni (12) took charge of the team.

England crushed in Six Nations boilover
Eddie Jones accepted the blame after England saw their hopes of another Six Nations title dented by a 25-13 defeat to Scotland . That victory ended a ten-match Scottish losing streak against England but, fast forward 18 years, and it is a similar story.

In a video shared by the ICC on Twitter, Virat expressed his gratitude towards the Indian cricket team players and fans who have always supported the team during thick and thin. Jonker hits five fours and two sixes in 24 balls.

At the end of 17 overs, India were 136 for 4, and had only scored 25 runs in the previous four overs. From here we play in Sri Lanka and then we have IPL also coming up. Four catches in two matches also prove that his fielding skills have not faded in the time he has been away from the worldwide circuit. Stand-in-skipper Rohit Sharma-led side held their nerves at crucial junctures, especially the late strike by debutant Christiaan Jonker to emerge victorious. Though Sharma failed to open his account in the second match but he is in a kind of touch when he can be extremely dengerous at any moment of the game. Jasprit Bumrah - the Test bowler - is a huge positive for India from this tour. It's safe to say they also come off from it, with an enhanced touring reputation. I won the WC in 2011 and played first World Cup that I played, I've got the trophy in my house, that's an unbelievable feeling. While the Indian skipper has no T20I hundreds, he has scored a whopping 18 half-centuries. India won the match by seven runs.

Former skipper MS Dhoni became the third wicket-keeper to take 600-plus catches in worldwide cricket during the fifth ODI at Centurion.

Shikhar Dhawan was let off twice by Tabraiz Shamsi on 9 and 34, and South Africa paid dearly for it. Duminy and Phehlukwayo have also been effective with the ball in the series. "We have been very good in the one-day format, but the way the girls have responded to this format in South Africa, I think there is a lot of scope that we can be a surprise element in the World T20", Raj, 35, told ESPN Cricinfo. In the United Kingdom (UK), this match live on Sky Sports.

US curling team gets stonewalled by Delta despite gold medal
Blouin said she had been nursing a bruise on her left buttock since Wednesday and aggravated it when she fell on her first jump. Although, there is one Canadian Olympian who is getting quite a bad rep after last night's game.

Kohli out of 3rd t20