Friday, 16 November 2018
Latest news
Main » Kohli out of 3rd t20

Kohli out of 3rd t20

25 February 2018

India are leading the 5 match series with 2-1 and will like to clinch the series with 3-1 win.

Throughout the tour, Kumar has been the standout bowler for India but pacer didn't take any credit and attributed his success to the entire bowling unit.

Chris Morris started the proceedings for the Proteas with the ball but was unable to replicate his performance from the last game, giving away 13 runs as opposed to a maiden first over in the second T20I.

Suresh Raina was awarded man-of-the-match for his performance on Saturday. In the last two games, they (SA) played really well but this wicket was different.

Gun control debate continues as people mourn tragic Florida massacre
The amendment and the Constitution were written for the people who would accept the government and follow all the laws. Out of that percentage, 43% of Republicans surveyed support it, as well as 91% of Democrats and 63% of independents.

Virat Kohli said it has been challenging to succeed across formats and hoped his team will continue to set the bar high in future.

The visitors were dealt a major blow even before the first ball was bowled.

Notably, he had hit a match-winning 63 against England in February that year before surprisingly facing the axe.

After Dhawan's dismissal, Pandya (21) and Mahendra Singh Dhoni (12) took charge of the team.

Survivors of Florida shooting slam Trump FBI tweets
The senior then pointed out that Trump himself is in charge of the Federal Bureau of Investigation . There is nothing that will convince Republicans that gun control needs to happen.

In a video shared by the ICC on Twitter, Virat expressed his gratitude towards the Indian cricket team players and fans who have always supported the team during thick and thin. Jonker hits five fours and two sixes in 24 balls.

At the end of 17 overs, India were 136 for 4, and had only scored 25 runs in the previous four overs. From here we play in Sri Lanka and then we have IPL also coming up. Four catches in two matches also prove that his fielding skills have not faded in the time he has been away from the worldwide circuit. Stand-in-skipper Rohit Sharma-led side held their nerves at crucial junctures, especially the late strike by debutant Christiaan Jonker to emerge victorious. Though Sharma failed to open his account in the second match but he is in a kind of touch when he can be extremely dengerous at any moment of the game. Jasprit Bumrah - the Test bowler - is a huge positive for India from this tour. It's safe to say they also come off from it, with an enhanced touring reputation. I won the WC in 2011 and played first World Cup that I played, I've got the trophy in my house, that's an unbelievable feeling. While the Indian skipper has no T20I hundreds, he has scored a whopping 18 half-centuries. India won the match by seven runs.

Former skipper MS Dhoni became the third wicket-keeper to take 600-plus catches in worldwide cricket during the fifth ODI at Centurion.

Shikhar Dhawan was let off twice by Tabraiz Shamsi on 9 and 34, and South Africa paid dearly for it. Duminy and Phehlukwayo have also been effective with the ball in the series. "We have been very good in the one-day format, but the way the girls have responded to this format in South Africa, I think there is a lot of scope that we can be a surprise element in the World T20", Raj, 35, told ESPN Cricinfo. In the United Kingdom (UK), this match live on Sky Sports.

It's Hard To Imagine How Armed Teachers Might Change Schools
A Twitter user whose profile said she is a Pittsburgh teacher posted a sign promising "to fight for my students and colleagues". Trump is calling the episode "a real shot to the police department" and says this "could have been prevented".

Kohli out of 3rd t20