Once you've downloaded the app, you'll need to take a photo - just use your normal camera app.
Right now, the feature that'll be most interesting to users is improved messaging notifications - Google made revamped notifications a priority previous year, and Android P will bring more of your conversations into the notification shade.
California's Sanctuary Policies Face Federal Legal Challenge
This has been particularly true when it comes to all matters relating to immigration and border control. The federal lawsuit seeks to undo a series of "sanctuary state" bills the state is trying to pass.
The AI-based app from Google helps to get information on the wide-range of objects or places.
For those unaware, Big Data is an extremely large set of information that is analyzed computationally to reveal patterns, trends, and associations, especially relating to human behavior and interactions.
The app will come with support for other Google services such as Google Maps and more. One of the more notably aspects of Lens includes the ability to automatically connect to a Wi-Fi network by pointing the camera to the routers username and password.
Nidahas Trophy: Rohit Sharma Says India Not Favourites To Win Tri Series
Rishabh Pant (23) and Dinesh Karthik (13*) applied the finishing touches as India creamed 50 runs off their final five overs. All-rounder Vijay Shankar has been handed his maiden global cap, in the absence of the regular all-rounder Hardik Pandya.
Still, Lens is not flawless, and it will need some time to mature. However, as the assistant spreads to more devices, user should be access the new feature.
It also still unclear when iOS devices will receive Lens. There is no word about the possible release date.
Angolan oil exports drop, IEA says worse to come
It's Day 2 at CERAWeek by IHS Markit, the five-day gathering in Houston of some of the energy industry's biggest names. In a sign of that convergence, the head of Alphabet Inc's Google Cloud division also will attend the conference.
Google introduced the Google Lens at I/O 2017. Today the word comes down that Google Lens Comes To Google Photos For Android. "You can check whether the current device has a cutout by calling getDisplayCutout (), and then determine the location and shape of the cutout area using DisplayCutout", writes Dave Burke, Google VP of Engineering.
- Trump trade tariffs: Paul Ryan prefers 'more surgical approach'
- Ex-Trump Aide Would Rather Be Arrested Than Comply With Mueller Subpoena
- Texans Hit The Polls On Primary Election Day
- Trump and May blame Russia, Syria for E Ghouta suffering
- College basketball: Big Ten plays the waiting game
- International Women's Day 2018: Women's Day SMS, Facebook and WhatsApp Messages greetings!
- Carragher: Chelsea 'will have a major problem' with Hazard
- Arsene Wenger 'will not quit as Arsenal manager'
- Texas Primary Election Results: Twenty-Ninth House District
- 10 players who impressed at 2018 Combine