Google will then start to wrap things up with Developer Preview 5 in late July ready for the final release slightly after this - it could be August, but it has not been pinned down more precisely than Google simply saying Q3.
Android P would also have a standard dialog box user interface for when apps want to verify a user's identity with a fingerprint. This feature will make use of IEEE 802.11mc Wi-Fi protocol (aka Wi-Fi Round Trip Time) to let the apps measure the distance to a nearby Wi-Fi Access Points and determine the position indoors with an accuracy of 1 to 2 meters. It also means the development of disambiguated voice control feature to respond to voice commands.
The Android P's public preview will be rolled out later this year and the first beta will be released in early May.
How notifications will appear from messaging apps on Android P with option to display images and suggested replies in notifications shade itself.
Google is rolling out Lens update to all Google Photos users
Lens is created to make sense of the visual world, Google Lens Senior Director of Product Aparna Chennapragada told The Verge . Once you've downloaded the app, you'll need to take a photo - just use your normal camera app.
What's more is that messaging notifications have been improved.
The new OS would also have built-in support for more video and image codecs, including HDR VP9 Profile 2 and HEIF (heic). The multi-camera API will allow users to stream access two or more physical cameras.
One of the most futuristic features of the Pixel 2 is making its way to everyone with an Android phone - and soon it will be available on iOS.
AC Milan midfielder Giacomo Bonaventura 'fascinated' by Premier League
The storm certainly appears to be gathering, but lest we forget Wenger has ridden out this kind of turbulence many times before. But honestly, we have to say that Manchester City have a phenomenal team, especially in their attack.
Along with announcing the Android P, Google also announced the details of the phones that support it now.
- New notification system comes with several enhancements, including allowing users to attach images in the quick replies without going into the app. This time is no different as Google has introduced some changes, even if minor ones, to Android P launcher. Android P also continues Android's steady improvements for the Autofill Framework and power efficiency (via Doze, App Standby and Background Limits).
Installation for this first build is limited to those who know how, or are willing to learn, how to manually flash the Android P image.
Aymeric Laporte steadies ship with 8/10 showing for sluggish Man City
City dominated possession but the second-string looked flat and played at a slow one-paced tempo for the majority of the match. What happens later - could be just that, or possibly nothing less than a victory for the home side.
- The Protectionists Are Coming: Assessing The Fallout From Gary Cohn's Resignation
- Our students need to feel safe at school
- Oil steadies after its brief recovery, helped by Opec-led output cuts
- Cities Brace For Power Outages As Another Nor'easter Hits US
- Florida Senate passes restrictions on gun sales
- Oklahoma State v Oklahoma Big 12 Tournament 1st Round Live
- Google Lens now available for Android phones, iOS launch to follow soon
- US-North Korea talks may precede inter-Korean dialogue in April — Seoul
- Marvel's Defenders Unlikely For Season 2
- Trump and May blame Russia, Syria for E Ghouta suffering