Responding to a 21-year-old fan who confided her own fears, she wrote: "I wasn't afraid!"
KYLIE Jenner proved she's revelling in her role as a mother as she shared more pictures of her adorable baby daughter. As she tweeted below, she found the entire experience to be "perfect".
Kylie also shared that her biggest pregnancy crave were Eggos, a snack also loved by Eleven from Stranger Things.
Trump Delivers Address on New Steel, Aluminum Tariffs LIVESTREAM
He also said that the United States is open to modifying tariffs on individual countries, depending on how they treat the US. Japan will continue to speak to the USA about being excluded, trade minister Hiroshige Seko said separately.
Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods recently bonded with the former's daughter, Stormi.
It also appeared Kylie had the easiest pregnancy ever.
Well, reports from Hollywood Gossip suggest that Travis Scott, 25, proposed to Kylie Jenner, 20, for her hand in marriage in Miami.
KYLIE JENNER SEEMED to have a bit of free time this morning, as she took to Twitter to have a chat with her fans.
Nidahas Trophy 2018: India vs Sri Lanka
India chased down 140 easily with Bangladesh spinners not posing any threat to the India by bowling flat more often than not. Also, SL skipper Dinesh Chandimal is out for two games for slow over rate and Thisara Perera will be the stand-in skipper.
Jenner does admit that she and boyfriend Scott were convinced they were having a little boy, but were equally as elated with the news of a little girl. And after giving birth, Kylie knew exactly what she wanted to eat. "You just gotta call me!"
In the short video, Stormi is wearing white onesies, and she's also looking straight at her mom's BFF.
While her social accounts might have been dormant for over a month before she gave birth to her first child, Kylie Jenner is now back in full swing again.
'And looking better than ever, ' one replied, while another added: 'I couldn't wait.
NCAA bracketology: The latest on where Clemson stands
Getting the teams and bracket out ASAP is a good idea, considering everyone's expecting the show's ratings to be garbage. Both of Cincinnati's college basketball powers, Xavier and Cincinnati, will be opening the NCAA Tournament in Nashville.
- We were always in control - Mourinho revels in win over Liverpool
- Rafael 'Ted' Cruz Mocks Dem Opponent for Changing First Name
- Dean Wade out for Big 12 semifinal against Kanas
- Europe, Japan Meet Face-to-Face with U.S. over Trump's Tariffs
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Michael Jordan's legendary North Carolina NCAA championship team
- Trump's meeting with video game industry was not exactly productive
- Tiger Woods draws big crowds to Valspar Championship
- Lawyer for disenfranchised party member seeks Ont Tory leadership race extension
- Michigan State basketball robbed of a 2-seed in 2018 NCAA Tournament
- Seko asks U.S. to exclude Japan from metal tariffs