He said the difference between Underatker and himself was that he gets back up and goes to work, while Taker sticks his head in the sand and hides. It's going to be a great match and the flawless way for both men to go down with their heads held high.
Both men could agree on one thing however: Their battle, was going to be a dream main event.
Interestingly, I think Flair retains in order to take on Asuka for the title at WrestleMania. Preferably on what is going to happen now with Shane and Daniel Bryan. This segment was well-done given how it was the first interaction between the two when the match was made official just two nights prior. I love AJ Styles, I like Shinsuke Nakamura, and I have seen their match at Wrestle Kingdom, it was attractive. Styles started the night cutting a celebratory promo after retaining his title at Fastlane. That's when Shinsuke comes out and says that he respects AJ but wants to put "knee to face" and become the new WWE Championship. Then the King of Strong Styles hits Rusev with his finishing move Kinshasa and pins him for the win. Unless it gets you a match on the "grandest stage of them all". Nakamura after watching for a bit decided he would jump in and help Styles out.
Poor attendances at Arsenal home games a worry for Wenger
Arsene Wenger could ultimately leave the club this summer, but the Europa League offers Arsenal a chance to save their season. The anxiety over Kane's condition, after an apparent injury to his right ankle, won't be limited to Tottenham.
The second match was an interesting combination of two of my favorite tag teams in all of WWE.
Bludgeon Brothers interfere at 9:00, beating everyone up. I wanted to know what he thought, if he was okay with it, because that's important to me that, 'I'm not better than you.
Having Carmella, pinning Lynch, go over makes sense and keeps the audience thinking, with her still holding the Money in the Bank briefcase and WrestleMania approaching.
Kissing Cousins: Minnesota Vikings Edition
Glennon, expected to be released by the Chicago Bears , would be Arizona's insurance policy against another Bradford injury. That's an nearly unseemly sum for a player averaging fewer than 30 receiving yards per game over the course of his career.
Liam Hoofe with a round-up of this week's SmackDown Live... To the best of my knowledge, Asuka hasn't yet chosen an opponent after her Royal Rumble win.
- How will Randy Orton deal with the target on his back? In what was a tiresome match, Orton caught Roode off the second rope when the Glorious One was going for a leg drop and hit the RKO for the victory. I'm thinking the Modern Day Maharajah gets involved as he has been doing so over the past month, so they all get into it at WrestleMania. Especially since he beat Randy Orton last week.
Zayn and Owens, who have been at each other's throats for weeks, came down to the ring and revealed that, of course, they were still on the same page.
Mourinho names the game that restored Man Utd's reputation
Mourinho said: "I've sat in this chair twice before, with Porto - Man Utd out, and with Real Madrid - Man Utd out". Paul Pogba is doubtful, and all signs indicate he will be a game-time decision.
We came into the show feeling the next chapter in The New Day's longstanding feud with The Usos could steal the show. As for Nakamura? After overcoming all the odds on his own road to Wrestlemania, Styles is the only remaining obstacle in his path.
- Number of flu-related deaths in Oklahoma rises to 226
- Kirk Cousins is taking his talents to Minnesota
- Toys 'R' Us 'profoundly sad' to liquidate all USA stores
- Jose Mourinho has 'no regrets' after Manchester United exit Champions League
- Kern County ranks 52nd out of 57 counties in new health report
- Broadcom Qualcomm takeover blocked by Trump over national security worries
- Package explosions in Texas kill 2
- Democrat Leads by 6 Points in Pa. Special Election Contest
- Venus Williams defeats sister Serena
- Rabada: I have to tone down my aggression