A cold front is racing toward Colorado. Highs aren't expected to break out of the 40s for both Saturday and Sunday. Some more minor snow accumulations are possible.
Lighter amounts of snow are forecast for the Omaha area, where forecasters expect about an inch of snow to fall. During this time frame, another 4 to 8 inches of snow could accumulate.
Today: A slight chance of snow showers early, then clearing. Highs will be around 50.
Israel marks Holocaust Remembrance Day with solemn ceremony
As survivors share their stories, students at the Ben Gamla Charter School in Boynton Beach are learning about the Holocaust. Bernstein said not all of the survivors living at Weinberg want to talk about their experiences, and some no longer can.
Snow, possibly mixed with rain and freezing rain, is likely Saturday night.
WOODLAND PARK: High - 32; Low - 16. Wet slushy roads will come wet and icy Thursday night into Friday morning for valleys and mountain passes.
The mixed precipitation will continue overnight Friday and into Saturday morning. Watch for blowing snow through the evening. Lows in the mid 30s. A RED FLAG WARNING is in effect for Franklin County until 8PM for the dry and windy conditions.
Five Red Sox takes: Rick Porcello is rolling
With the win, Porcello improved to 3-0 with a 1.83 ERA. " Most importantly, I'm contributing to the team in a positive way". Ramirez has been a hot hitter in the early going, totaling a.952 OPS and a team-high 12 runs batted in through 11 games.
"SNOWFALL I don't look for a lot of snow, but we could wake up Monday morning to a dusting to 1" of snow on grassy areas early Monday. Morning lows stay mild in the low-50s to start Friday. Heavy rain will accompany the front, along with the potential for some strong storms.
WALSENBURG/TRINIDAD: High - 40s/50s; Low - 20s. Winds will be from the east at 9 to 11 miles per hour. But, last weekend was a remarkably chilly one with cloudy skies and temperatures for several days that didn't make it above 60 degrees.
Police look at 2 suspects in theft from senior community
Police responded to a call that there were shooters in a gold Honda Accord firing at a blue Dodge Challenger, police said. Defence lawyer Nathan Bourke acknowledged Gwatkin's driving had been "appalling".
- Storm chances return for Friday, with snow possible this weekend
- First victim of Humboldt Broncos crash to be buried on Thursday
- Greater expectations for Merrill golf in 2018 — SPRING SPORTS
- National Basketball Association playoff matchups and schedule
- Fortnite, the Video Game Industry's Biggest Title, Offline for Second Day
- Texas guard Ariel Atkins taken in first round by WNBA's Mystics
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Will Last Longer Now
- Zuckerberg: social media regulation 'inevitable'
- Senate Committee To Question Facebook CEO About Privacy Scandal
- New Brand—Endless Opportunities