Locally there were dozens of reports of severe weather across Acadiana Saturday morning, with wind damage to a number of structures, numerous trees felled and power outages. Showers will generally fall mostly as rain, but may transition to snow before ending. A Pacific Cold Front will then move across Wyoming tonight and Tuesday pushing snow and cooler weather across the region.
Temperatures will stay around the low to mid-80s, according to NWS. Our next chance of rain looks to be towards the end of next weekend. Winds will gust to 30-35 miles per hour.
Syria's Assad in a 'good mood,' scorns United States weaponry after airstrikes
Haley's warning comes after American, British and French forces fired over one hundred missiles at the Arab country on Saturday. Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei called it the Western air strikes a crime and the Western leaders criminals.
Rainfall accumulations of 25 to 50mm expected over the period, with the potential for higher amounts on hills and mountains.
Temperatures will be on the rebound quickly - nearing 70° for Tuesday afternoon, mid 70s for Wednesday.
Paul Ryan hints at whom he'd back to replace him as speaker
But the career decision Ryan announced Wednesday morning amounts to a forecast of political weather for 2018 and beyond. He will serve out his full term (or "full my serve term", in his confusing words), but after that, he's out of there.
Monday will be sunny with highs in the upper 60s. Lows will be in the mid 20s, but it will easily feel like the teens with a brisk northwest wind in place. Winds increase in the afternoon. It will be breezy with a high around 80. This is all under sunny or partly cloudy skies. A few areas could see wind gusts of 60 miles per hour.
Thursday's forecast calls for a high of 78 with a low of 59. Lows will be in the lower 50s.
Fan Are Convinced The Walking Dead's Season Finale Introduced the Whisperers
Rick now seems committed to this new world and new vision. "There's gotta be something after", he said, echoing Carl again. Her season eight story ends with a confession that Rick was right about saving the Saviors and rebuilding civilization.
Winds were a little quick today, but there was widespread sunshine and temperatures were improved 5-15° for most. Friday night will be mostly clear with lows in the lower 50s.
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium Specs and Price in Pakistan
- Kevin Love wants to take leadership role with Cavaliers in playoffs
- Trump informs Congress of reasons for strike against Assad regime in Syria
- Very Warm Today, but Storms on Sunday
- Deadline to File Taxes or Request Extension on Tuesday
- All You Need To Know About The Airstrikes In Syria
- Toronto Raptors: A look back at other firsts in franchise history
- Jefferson gets fundamental in softball win over Trojans
- American woman wins Boston Marathon for the first time in 33 years
- The revenge behind the Game 1 destruction of the Cavaliers