Locally there were dozens of reports of severe weather across Acadiana Saturday morning, with wind damage to a number of structures, numerous trees felled and power outages. Showers will generally fall mostly as rain, but may transition to snow before ending. A Pacific Cold Front will then move across Wyoming tonight and Tuesday pushing snow and cooler weather across the region.
Temperatures will stay around the low to mid-80s, according to NWS. Our next chance of rain looks to be towards the end of next weekend. Winds will gust to 30-35 miles per hour.
English Premier League: Manchester City win the 2017-18 Premier League title
The title could have been won back when Liverpool played City's neighbours United , but failed to beat them inside Old Trafford . They clinched the silverware 24 hours later thanks to Albion forward Jay Rodriguez s 73rd minute header at Old Trafford .
Rainfall accumulations of 25 to 50mm expected over the period, with the potential for higher amounts on hills and mountains.
Temperatures will be on the rebound quickly - nearing 70° for Tuesday afternoon, mid 70s for Wednesday.
Warriors' Kevin Durant welcomes playoff fire: 'Losing sucks'
In 27 minutes, Mills mustered five points on 2-for-5 from the field, well down on his season average of ten points per game. Overall, the Spurs dropped in 40.0 percent of their shots and had an offensive rating of 77.4 with Aldridge on the floor.
Monday will be sunny with highs in the upper 60s. Lows will be in the mid 20s, but it will easily feel like the teens with a brisk northwest wind in place. Winds increase in the afternoon. It will be breezy with a high around 80. This is all under sunny or partly cloudy skies. A few areas could see wind gusts of 60 miles per hour.
Thursday's forecast calls for a high of 78 with a low of 59. Lows will be in the lower 50s.
Facebook tracks data from non-users, and keeps it from them
The majority of those whose information was shared with the data analytics firm - about 70 million - are in the US. Facebook Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg testifies before the House Energy and Commerce Committee on April 11, 2018.
Winds were a little quick today, but there was widespread sunshine and temperatures were improved 5-15° for most. Friday night will be mostly clear with lows in the lower 50s.
- Jefferson gets fundamental in softball win over Trojans
- Toronto Raptors: A look back at other firsts in franchise history
- Trump puts off decision on Syria strikes
- Paul Ryan hints at whom he'd back to replace him as speaker
- Manchester City wins English Premier League title after rivals Manchester United stumble
- Deadline to File Taxes or Request Extension on Tuesday
- Trump informs Congress of reasons for strike against Assad regime in Syria
- City fans vent their frustrations at cringe title victory video
- Fan Are Convinced The Walking Dead's Season Finale Introduced the Whisperers
- Thunder have impressive offensive rating following Russell Westbrook's defensive rebounds