Since exiting the games industry as a hardware producer almost 20 years ago, Sega has long relied on stoking the flames of nostalgia to both please its longtime fans and line its coffers. Here's something we do know, though. AtGames is Sega's chosen manufacturer to provide the retro hardware for the Mega Drive Mini.
"SEGA AGES aims to bring prominent titles from SEGA's legacy catalog to fans around the world", an official message from the company reads. And you (and by you I mean I) can hope for some weird obscure-ass games that no one really talks about, like Chakan: The Forever Man or Eternal Champions. According to a now-deleted Facebook post, AtGames seems to be behind the SEGA Mega Drive Mini as well, which could put a damper on our nostalgic-fueled hype.
European residents with long memories will remember the frustration of having to wait the additional two years until the Mega Drive arrived on United Kingdom shores.
American woman wins Boston Marathon for the first time in 33 years
Though he had never won a major marathon crown, the 31-year-old had captured more than 30 marathon titles in career. It wasn't the first time weather was endured by runners to its race.
Besides the upcoming mini console, Sega made a number of other big announcements at the FES event. Shenmue 1 and 2, meanwhile, are making their way to the PS4, Xbox One and PC later this year.
Embiid: 'Sick and exhausted of being babied'
They've also been winning without one of their best players, Joel Embiid , who's been out with an injury for almost a month. Wade may not have a lot left in the tank, but every once in a while he reminds everybody why he's a future Hall of Famer.
With the project, Sega will release more than 15 of its classic games for the Switch starting this summer. This isn't a new feature for AtGames-produced Genesis clones, but it's good to have regardless. All Sega has confirmed is that the console is arriving in 2018.
Although we predict it'll be "a lot" and "this year".
Jefferson gets fundamental in softball win over Trojans
Morningside scored its ninth run of the game in the fifth inning when Lexie Stolen singled and came home on a groundout by Hinker. Eastland 11, River Ridge-Scales Mound 3: The Cougars scored four runs in the first and picked up the win in Hanover.
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Raises Q2 Guidance As Subscriber Numbers Beat Street Estimates
- Thunder have impressive offensive rating following Russell Westbrook's defensive rebounds
- IPL 2018: 5 Injured players who have been ruled out
- Starbucks CEO Apologizes for Racist Arrests at Philadelphia Store
- Trump informs Congress of reasons for strike against Assad regime in Syria
- Toronto Raptors: A look back at other firsts in franchise history
- The revenge behind the Game 1 destruction of the Cavaliers
- Kristen's Monday Morning Forecast
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium Specs and Price in Pakistan
- All You Need To Know About The Airstrikes In Syria