Since exiting the games industry as a hardware producer almost 20 years ago, Sega has long relied on stoking the flames of nostalgia to both please its longtime fans and line its coffers. Here's something we do know, though. AtGames is Sega's chosen manufacturer to provide the retro hardware for the Mega Drive Mini.
"SEGA AGES aims to bring prominent titles from SEGA's legacy catalog to fans around the world", an official message from the company reads. And you (and by you I mean I) can hope for some weird obscure-ass games that no one really talks about, like Chakan: The Forever Man or Eternal Champions. According to a now-deleted Facebook post, AtGames seems to be behind the SEGA Mega Drive Mini as well, which could put a damper on our nostalgic-fueled hype.
European residents with long memories will remember the frustration of having to wait the additional two years until the Mega Drive arrived on United Kingdom shores.
Kevin Love wants to take leadership role with Cavaliers in playoffs
However, each surge by the Cavs was countered by the Pacers, who ended up taking a 55-38 lead into halftime. They haven't been the same since the summer trade of Kyrie Irving, plus the rest of the East is better.
Besides the upcoming mini console, Sega made a number of other big announcements at the FES event. Shenmue 1 and 2, meanwhile, are making their way to the PS4, Xbox One and PC later this year.
Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium Specs and Price in Pakistan
It'll be available globally, but pricing - and any carrier support in the United States - will be confirmed closer to release. Sony's system - which it's calling the Motion Eye Dual camera - comprises a black and white sensor, and a colour sensor.
With the project, Sega will release more than 15 of its classic games for the Switch starting this summer. This isn't a new feature for AtGames-produced Genesis clones, but it's good to have regardless. All Sega has confirmed is that the console is arriving in 2018.
Although we predict it'll be "a lot" and "this year".
IPL 2018: 5 Injured players who have been ruled out
Kolkata Knight Riders will be up against a confident DD team who picked up a fantastic win over Mumbai Indians in their last game. Well, Delhi Daredevil had a bad start and none of its batsmen stood for long other than Rishabh Pant (43) and Glenn Maxwell (47).
- Deadline to File Taxes or Request Extension on Tuesday
- Jefferson gets fundamental in softball win over Trojans
- American woman wins Boston Marathon for the first time in 33 years
- Manchester City wins English Premier League title after rivals Manchester United stumble
- Kristen's Monday Morning Forecast
- 16th victim of Humboldt Broncos crash dies in hospital
- Facebook shows dangers of giving up our privacy
- Trump's attorneys ask to review documents seized from Cohen in Federal Bureau of Investigation raid
- SpaceX launch of NASA's planet hunting satellite from Cape Canaveral delayed
- City fans vent their frustrations at cringe title victory video