More than two dozen tornadoes have been reported in the first severe thunderstorm outbreak of the season, and a third day was gaining momentum Thursday morning.
While much of the Great Plains is dealing with unsafe severe storms, San Antonio is awaiting its best chance for rain. At least nine were reported in Oklahoma, Kansas and Missouri, just one day after more than 18 tornadoes ripped through the Midwest, including a twister in Tescott, KS.
Some of these storms are possible of dropping large hail and damaging winds. The area that's most likely to see severe weather is roughly near and south of Highway 30, but the potential still does exist north of there.
Trump rips Mueller probe for 'setup & trap' after subpoena warning revealed
Jay Sekulow , another Trump attorney, has since derived 49 possible questions Mueller could ask Trump from the provided subjects. Doocy asked, apparently missing all of the questions about Russian Federation.
"The main threats will be strong winds of 60 - 70 miles per hour, 1-2.5" size hail and some areas could see up to two inches of rain. (Late Wednesday/Early Thursday) Storms will be already on going on radar for our 10pm newscast Wednesday night.
The National Weather Service has surveyed damage from Tuesday's storms. The storms will begin as isolated, discrete supercells, potentially forming a line later in the evening sweeping through the metro area between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. Some sunshine this morning will help add some of the ingredients we need in the atmosphere to help destabilize it.
The threat of severe weather canceled the 25th annual Klompen Classic 5K road race in Pella tonight.
N Korea Moves US Prisoners to Hotel Ahead of Trump-Kim Summit
Trump tweeted he had a "very good talk" with Moon and updated Abe on plans for his anticipated summit with Kim. A meticulous strategy is called for on the part of the Japanese government.
A cold front will bring a chance for showers Sunday.
Storms are expected to push across the KVOE listening area by early evening, and some could be strong to severe.
It will depend on how much instability we build on Friday and the timing of the frontal boundary too. The strong system will move out Friday providing a warmer, dry weekend favorable for farmers to get back in the field.
Stephen Colbert Tells WHCA To 'Grow A Pair' After Michelle Wolf Debacle
On Late Night , Seth Meyers said that Trump likely has some questions for Mueller, too, and he listed some . Wolf was not without her supporters, as late-night talk show hosts on Monday night rallied to her defense.
- Withdrawal from nuclear deal will likely mean war — UN Secretary General
- Cite Yeddyurappa's contribution to Karnataka, Siddaramaiah asks Modi
- Tiger Woods reveals his new TW Phase 1 irons with TaylorMade
- Facebook developing Tinder-like local dating app
- GTA seeing increase in Lyme disease-positive ticks: Toronto Public Health
- These new iPhone X wallpapers are ideal for showing off the notch
- Justify draws number seven for Kentucky Derby
- The sad ending of 'Infinity War' has inspired a hilarious meme
- Avengers Infinity War Box Office Collection Day 6: Crosses Rs 150 crore
- LG launches G7 ThinQ, G7+ ThinQ flagship smartphones featuring notch-display