The number of daily active users advanced 15 percent to Dollars 191 million, from 166 million the year before.
Executives at the company acknowledged the new design has hurt its results but did say they would remain with their plan of keeping content from friends apart from other publishers. The company's average revenue per user was $1.21, less than the $1.27 forecast by analysts, per CNBC.
This is a breaking news story. What remains is the separation of friends and creators.
Who Will Walk Meghan Markle Down the Aisle at The Royal Wedding
Knauf said it was something the Prince's private secretary, who is the chief wedding organiser, "is very paranoid about". The Princess Is Wearing A Pink Suit Designed By Catherine Walker Which She Accessorized And A Beige Versace Handbag.
After the company delivered what's widely regarded as a terrible first-quarter earnings report on Tuesday night, shares of Snap plummeted over 20% when the stock market opened on Wednesday.
Snap has aimed to set itself up to brands and advertisers as an alternative to Alphabet Inc.'s Google and Facebook, which generate the majority of growth in digital marketing. A survey by RBC Markets found that 73% of marketers don't spend on Snapchat, an indication of the app's challenges, per Bloomberg.
US Jobless Rate Falls Below 4% For First Time Since Late 2000
While average hourly earnings have suggested only a gradual increase in wage inflation, other measures have been more robust. That, together with a shortage of skilled workers, should put upward pressure on wages in the months ahead, economists say.
Snap stock cratered 15% on Tuesday after reporting disappointing revenue that it partly blamed on a misguided redesign of its flagship service, Snapchat.
And Snap has warned growth and revenue could slow substantially in the second quarter.
Revenue growth will likely sink below analysts' expectations for a 62 percent increase, Pachter noted.
It's still unclear wheter Snap will listen to their user base and revert the redesign.
Gerrard's First Manager Job Confirmed
Neil Critchley has seen first-hand the way Gerrard has thrown himself into his coaching career since returning to Liverpool's Academy in January 2017.
- Jurgen Klopp praises Liverpool squad after reaching Champions League final
- South Korean national security adviser in USA , to meet Bolton
- Arsene Wenger to leave Arsenal with no European trophy
- GTA seeing increase in Lyme disease-positive ticks: Toronto Public Health
- THIS is how to watch Saturday's NASA Mars mission launch LIVE
- Bruins vs. Lightning Game 3: Highlights, final score and more
- Huntington community gathers in prayer
- Jose Mourinho casts doubt over Manchester United players' future
- Google Assistant on Wear OS gets more functionality
- Consumers unwilling to spend big on smartphones, IDC's Q1 2018 data shows