Next week is on track to start out mild, with temperatures back to the mid to high 70s for most. Forecast is provided by the National Weather Service (N.W.S.). The storm also had fierce winds. South wind 5 to 7 miles per hour. West wind 7 to 14 miles per hour.
Saturday should be cool again, with highs checking in below normal in the 60s. The main concerns are gusty winds and some large hail in a couple of storms. Most of Monday is dry, but we could see a few showers or rumbles of thunder in the afternoon.
Don't worry, Congress will come back: Siddaramaiah dismisses exit polls on Karnataka
A total of 2,654 candidates, including 216 women candidates were in the fray for the assembly elections this year. Mr Deve Gowda's party has said it is the Congress' "responsibility" to reach out if it did not get majority.
Following spotty showers and thunderstorms Thursday night, Friday looks downright lovely in the Garden State, and not at all a preview of what's to come Saturday and Sunday.
Friday and Saturday look to be tricky with another system sliding in, bringing showers and a chance for some tropical-like downpours by Saturday. It'll be nice outside, with highs in the mid-70s. The same unsettled pattern continues for Thursday with highs in the lower 90s with a chance for pop-up showers and lows dropping into the mid 60s. That leaves us with a northeasterly wind at the coast under cloudy skies. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch are expected, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
France Condemns United States Over Iran Sanctions
Meanwhile, the annual inflation rate in the US edged up to 2.5 percent in April from 2.4 in March, matching market expectations. Turkey engaged in intense diplomacy and managed to convince Tehran to sit around the table to reach a nuclear agreement.
Monday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. The chance of rain showers sticks around until Friday. Some areas will take longer than others for the sun to return.
Brad Stevens 'Non-Committal' on Celtics' Starting Lineup vs. LeBron James, Cavs
If Love is able to shake free and hit threes, or make Horford pick up some fouls in the post, the Cavs become much, much scarier. Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James has had plenty of good and bad moments in his career against the Boston Celtics .
- Webb Simpson takes control of Players Championship with record-tying round
- US Wants Iran Nuclear Inspections To Continue Despite Withdrawal
- Trump, May condemn Iran rocket attacks on Israel - White House
- Uber unveils flying taxi prototype at Elevate summit
- Cleveland Cavaliers 2018: On LeBron James' fadeaway, Boston Celtics' resurgence - Bill Livingston
- Mother's Day 2018: Best deals, discounts, freebies to celebrate mom's special day
- Emre Can situation hasn't changed reveals Liverpool boss Klopp
- Songs that make you want to hug your mom on Mother's Day
- US Backs Israel 'Right to Self-Defense'
- Woods surges into Sawgrass contention with third-round 65