From elegant to edgy, the Gangs of Wasseypur star seems to have put her best fashion foot forward. And with each year, she is upping her style game. We love how the diva aptly balanced a dramatic ensemble with an elegant one with her two-day stint at Cannes.
The subtle makeup and the snazzy hairdo allow ample attention to the stunning creation that she so amazingly flaunts!
Her daughter accompanied her mother in a pretty red dress.
Dermot O'Leary admits tearful farewell to Arsene Wenger
Overall it is very sad because the decision went against us and we are upset that we lost a game that we should not have lost", he said.
She made her red carpet appearance in this Zuhair Murad gown.
Red carpet is definitely Aishwarya's forte but her BTS appearances for media interaction as L'Oreal ambassador are also drool-worthy.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who recently joined Instagram, posted a heart-warming picture of her mother and daughter together.
John McCain opposed the appointment of Gina has Haspel CIA Director
Some White House officials were concerned that her role in the program could become a central issue in her confirmation hearing. Presented with Trump's stated support for such techniques, Haspel said she did not "believe that torture works".
The actress will be appearing once again on the red carpet on Sunday. She wore an off-shoulder silver gown by Rami Kadi couture with pleats on both the sides that added layers to the trail of the gown. "She is also upset that there is no blue tick on her profile, making people wonder about the authenticity of the profile", the website reported.
Every year Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Cannes Red carpet look is most awaited.
Aaradhya, who is accompanying her mother at the French event, matched with her mom on the second day, in a white number and silver accessories. It can be recalled that authenticity about Aishwarya's social media handle was questioned.
The very clever tactic Vasyl Lomachenko used to beat Jorge Linares
The right hand is working and landing regularly, and it could be an early night for Barrera if he doesn't defend against it. Ukrainian Vasyl Lomachenko had the first lightweight fight with Jorge Linares from Venezuela in NY .
- Lewis Hamilton would like some input in designing Miami's F1 track
- Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar: 'Transfer talk is annoying'
- Mercedes-AMG dominates 2018 Formula 1 Spanish Grand Prix
- Pennington left in a bloody mess as Nunes defends her UFC title
- Israeli-Iranian conflict risks Russian involvement
- Don't worry, Congress will come back: Siddaramaiah dismisses exit polls on Karnataka
- Mother's Day 2018: Best deals, discounts, freebies to celebrate mom's special day
- Emre Can situation hasn't changed reveals Liverpool boss Klopp
- Peta's Forecast - Tracking rounds of showers and storms this Mother's Day Weekend
- US Supreme Court Issues Decision Legalizing Sports Betting, Big Impact on RI