From elegant to edgy, the Gangs of Wasseypur star seems to have put her best fashion foot forward. And with each year, she is upping her style game. We love how the diva aptly balanced a dramatic ensemble with an elegant one with her two-day stint at Cannes.
The subtle makeup and the snazzy hairdo allow ample attention to the stunning creation that she so amazingly flaunts!
Her daughter accompanied her mother in a pretty red dress.
Mercedes-AMG dominates 2018 Formula 1 Spanish Grand Prix
Rookie sensation Charles LeClerc earned his second points finish of the season in 10th place, behind Sergio Perez's Force India . Also suffering mechanical issues were Stoffel Vandoorne and Esteban Ocon for McLaren and Force India respectively.
She made her red carpet appearance in this Zuhair Murad gown.
Red carpet is definitely Aishwarya's forte but her BTS appearances for media interaction as L'Oreal ambassador are also drool-worthy.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who recently joined Instagram, posted a heart-warming picture of her mother and daughter together.
Israeli-Iranian conflict risks Russian involvement
Aside from the mounting military tensions between Iran and Israel, oil prices are rising on the uncertainty. Israel has warned it will not tolerate its archenemy Iran establishing a military presence on its doorstep.
The actress will be appearing once again on the red carpet on Sunday. She wore an off-shoulder silver gown by Rami Kadi couture with pleats on both the sides that added layers to the trail of the gown. "She is also upset that there is no blue tick on her profile, making people wonder about the authenticity of the profile", the website reported.
Every year Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Cannes Red carpet look is most awaited.
Aaradhya, who is accompanying her mother at the French event, matched with her mom on the second day, in a white number and silver accessories. It can be recalled that authenticity about Aishwarya's social media handle was questioned.
John McCain opposed the appointment of Gina has Haspel CIA Director
Some White House officials were concerned that her role in the program could become a central issue in her confirmation hearing. Presented with Trump's stated support for such techniques, Haspel said she did not "believe that torture works".
- Trump, May condemn Iran rocket attacks on Israel - White House
- Is Washington Too Focused on Iran's Nuclear Program?
- RAGE 2 announced with teaser trailer, gameplay trailer arrives tomorrow
- Lajovic stuns Del Potro at Madrid Open, reaches 1st Masters 1000 quarters
- Woods surges into Sawgrass contention with third-round 65
- Peta's Forecast - Tracking rounds of showers and storms this Mother's Day Weekend
- IPL: Chennai outclass Hyderabad by eight wickets
- Emre Can situation hasn't changed reveals Liverpool boss Klopp
- Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar: 'Transfer talk is annoying'
- Syria: Iran says Israeli strikes 'violation of sovereignty'